Why has GAG done it again?

Why has GAG allowed me to write two whole paragraphs as a response to someone's comment, only to find the original question has been deleted when I press submit!!

Come on, Admin and GAG!! Stop tinkering with so called "improvements" and give us something that stop us wasting our time!!

It's not the fact that the question was removed, but why didn't GAG flag it while I was tYping?
Sheesh, It just happened again!!

Most Helpful Girl

• i know your pain, i've spent like 5 plus minutes writing a response only to have it come up as removed AFTER i clicked send if GAG can live update notifications why can't it just let us know if somethings been taken down?

What Girls Said 5

• "but why didn't GAG flag it while I was tYping?"

I've never been to a website that tells you that a post has been deleted while you're typing a response to it. You generally have to refresh the page to see that it has been deleted.

• Lol!

We are trying to improve your typing skills that is all.

• LOL!! Now why didn't I realise someone would come up with this? Now look here, you karnt improov onn perffectshun!!

• Lol! :)
      I admit it is a pain in the ass.
      I hope this malfunction is fixed too.

• It depends on what the question was though and if it's removal makes sense. I know some flaming questions have been removed while I wrote paragraphs to combat it.

• that happened to me before

• Hate when that happens

What Guys Said 5

• I remember last time and the same thing happened to me today as last time I answered someone who I had blocked today - Crazy coincidence.

• Lol well, I don't have an answer for that.

• They are against you Dogbert444... they watch your every keystroke... they know

• I agree it's annoying.

• I second that motion!!!