Why has GAG done it again?

Why has GAG allowed me to write two whole paragraphs as a response to someone's comment, only to find the original question has been deleted when I press submit!!

Come on, Admin and GAG!! Stop tinkering with so called "improvements" and give us something that stop us wasting our time!!

Updates:
It's not the fact that the question was removed, but why didn't GAG flag it while I was tYping?
Sheesh, It just happened again!!

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• i know your pain, i've spent like 5 plus minutes writing a response only to have it come up as removed AFTER i clicked send if GAG can live update notifications why can't it just let us know if somethings been taken down?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• "but why didn't GAG flag it while I was tYping?"

I've never been to a website that tells you that a post has been deleted while you're typing a response to it. You generally have to refresh the page to see that it has been deleted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol!

We are trying to improve your typing skills that is all.

1|1
    0|1
    • LOL!! Now why didn't I realise someone would come up with this? Now look here, you karnt improov onn perffectshun!!

• Lol! :)
      I admit it is a pain in the ass.
      I hope this malfunction is fixed too.

• It depends on what the question was though and if it's removal makes sense. I know some flaming questions have been removed while I wrote paragraphs to combat it.

0|1
    0|0
  • that happened to me before

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate when that happens

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I remember last time and the same thing happened to me today as last time I answered someone who I had blocked today - Crazy coincidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol well, I don't have an answer for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are against you Dogbert444... they watch your every keystroke... they know

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree it's annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • I second that motion!!!

0|1
    0|0