Why can't I report a myTake?

There's no flag to report it, how do I report it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've asked that once before.. it's because it was already been 'reviewed' and apparently found to not go against the guidelines.
    But editors don't get their stuff reviewed.. so they can post any crap they want I guess.. since no one is going to report them.

• Surprise surprise... It's an Editor post I have issue with. That's a silly thing to allow.

• I find the whole thing sucky, I haven't bothered to report it as I know damned well they won't remove it. they will send me a generic message stating that Editors myTakes are already pre-approved, they never answer direct questions when they know they are in the wrong.

I will make a complaint against it actually... just so I can say I tried.

• Really? I think I've only gotten personal messages when I used that contact form. Though once they didn't even bother to reply xD
      Yeah, you should. I think I read somewhere that the editor status can be revoked just like the mod status if you screw things up.. not sure where that bar is though.

What Guys Said 7

• noticed dat as well... i believe all takes r read by admins anyway... so a flag sign's not needed i guess... since they'll delete inappropriate takes anyway ;)

• Nah, that's crap. We should be able to flag them as there is so much favouritism anyway on this site.

• maybe they'll add such feature in one of da next updates i believe!

• I believe the most you can do is complain to an admin

• I looked but couldn't see anything , I suppose contact admin directly
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• It will take some time to get promoted by the admins, once it gets promoted people will start giving opinions.

• Just leave it alone

Stop being a tattle tell.

• What take is it?

• Why do you need to anyway?

• Cuz it's a load of shite that's just antagonising people, questions get removed all the time for stuff like that so why shouldn't myTakes?

• So where's this "load of shit" you speak of?

What Girls Said 2

• I've wondered that too. I guess the next best thing would be to alert an admin. State your reason for reporting and link them to the Take.

• Why do you have to make us so curious about which one it is lol