What the fcking hell?

So I've been trying to make 10000 xper points so I can get two Amazon gift cards. Well today I go to check how many points I still need and turns out it went up to 7000.
I'm so mad. It's so hard to get points now since all of the questions are hella stupid and I don't even know how to answer them.

Anyone else feel like you've been robbed?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• yeah this happened a while ago. *emphasis on the "a while ago"* there was some sort of like GaG strike about it.

• I never cared for the redeem points. I'me here to read, answer and ask.

• It changed about 6 weeks ago - Keep at it you will get there eventually.

• Where have you been? They changed that about a month ago.

• I still honestly have no fucking clue how the xper system on this site works, it felt like it took me years just to get past level 5.

• Lol you just realized that now?

• Its been like that for weeks now your behind yes I hate it too.

• Actually I think it went from 5000 to 6000 briefly, then to 7k. Next month it'll probably be 8k. lol

• How is that bad? Can't you get the Amazon gift cards now? I guess you've lost me.

• Well now instead of being 1000 points away I'm now 5000 points away. It takes a long time to make 5000 points.

• No. The Amazon gift cards are now 7000 instead of 5000 points.
      I have 9000 points, and I was heading to get two 5000 points gift cards instead of 1.

• Oohhhh. Now, I understand.

• I got robbed worse and I can't even tell you how.

• That's you in your avatar? With less weight you could have a nice pear shaped body.

• Yup, got my first account banned

• i don't know anythingi about that

• Kind of makes you wonder why you're on here, right?

• Yeah but I'm done with it. I'm just getting the one and doing better use of my time off.

• Dude my advice is great. I just don't sugar coat things, but the good advice is still there.

• There's a diff. between sugar coating and just outright dominating

What Girls Said 5

• I mean.. I just figured out yesterday you can redeem for amazon.

I guess I don't really feel mad because I was fine being here when I didn't know you could get anything, so if i have to work on something a little longer to get something for ~free~ then I don't really mind..

• I only just started caring about xper points, but I'd definitely be mad too if I'd been spending time on it for so long only to be jipped

• Yes! So annoying, it's not even worth it
    It's only £13 or something in UK currency anyway 😒😒

• Yeah it sucks

• Well aren't you pleasant? What a valuable member of the community.