How much do you care about the Amazon Gift Cards?

• The Amazon Gift Cards are the only reason I am on GAG, if it was not for them I would deactivate my account.
  • I am here to help people and get help, the cards are just a nice bonus.
  • I have a neutral attitude towards them. Would not care if they had them or they did not.
  • I am here for my own reasons, the cards really are of no interest to me as they are not worth much anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• neutral I guess though I am kind of angry that gag won't redeem the 7,000 points I have for one /:

What Girls Said 9

• I just see it as a nice bonus, that's it.

• That is how I see it. Have you noticed an increase in ads on here recently though. Even the higher up Xpers are now getting ads it seems.

• yep, I've noticed that.

• Yes I would rather have no gift cards and no ads lol.

• The Amazon gift cards are what pay for my books for school... So... I am very fond of them.

• I'm here to help, but it's pretty nice being rewarded for it too :)

• It took a few hours a week, months to get one for me and its only 25 bucks, i don not work for that little, it was only the by product of me just being bored and distracting myself from life on here, just a bonus.

• Couldn't care less about them really😂

• I feel the same way. Would rather they used the money to improve the GAG experience.

• They are a huge plus.
    I go on a couple of other sites and this is the only one where they give you stuff instead of them charging us.

• They are a nice bonus. I'm going to buy a mailbox with my next one lol.

• They sell mailboxes on Amazon?

• Lol funny right? They sure do :)

• Yes it is funny, just seems a bit random they sell them that is all. :) I guess they sell such a massive range of things anyway so why not.

• couldnt care less lol

• Well I guess there is nothing on Amazon for an Ostrich :)

• I know it is such a hard life for us poor humans. :)

• Actually what I mean is :( So where are you Ostrich friends :P

• I didn't even no about it till I came

What Guys Said 11

• It's cool and all that they are here, but I'm here just because I like trying to answers people's questions. The community feel here is pretty cool too.
    I'd rather GAG get rid of giftcards and stay financially afloat then them have money issues because of them (or increase ads and such)

• used to care... but now honestly i don't give a shit about 'em. i just give my cards to other GAGers now everytime i'm about to redeem...

• I give all my points to RAVEN

• Free money, right?

I really miss Itunes cards though. I loved those and wish they hadn't been gotten rid of

• I do not know why I am here , but I am here lol

no I really don't care for amazon cause they don't deliver to where I live..

• It's a bonus but it really isn't much

• Yeah I agree, I am not complaining as they are not obligated to give us anything but would rather no Gift Cards and them use the money to make the site even better.

• I never cared about the money, but I despise them for not paying what was due so I'll continue to be a headache for them. :D

• I didn't even know about the gift cards until I started seeing posts from people whining about them. I really don't care about them at all.

• Yeah I don't know why you would wine about them. I mean GAG does not have to give us anything.

• I'd stay here even without them. Free shit is nice though.

• Money and material possessions are my favorite things. I want the gift cards.

• I don't. I have money so I just buy what ever I want on Amazon which is better than any gift card, not a ton of money though.