Should the answers "Be yourself" and "Have confidence" be considered spam and removed?

Seriously it's like all my questions are filled with these and when I ask people to elaborate they vanish.
It's like they're just there for the Xper.

Most Helpful Girl

• They are very cliche sayings but hold a lot of truth.
    I tend to use those lines but elaborate on them.
    Not everyone on this site is great at giving advice.
    Some people just say anything to gain their xper points.
    a lot of their answers lack quality and substance.

Most Helpful Guy

• Those answers are vague and is akin to me saying, to be rich, you need to be financially literate. That helps nobody because it's very fuckin obvious that I need to financially literate, but how? Where do I start? How will I know when I'm literate? Blah blah.

What Girls Said 3

• It might not be helpful if they don't tell you HOW to have confidence - but you can't get it removed unless its legitimately offensive.

• Should all anons B considered spam and B removed?
    Just B yourself !

• they're the safest things to say

• explain

• Saying them encompasses enough traits and somewhat seems like an offering of moral support

What Guys Said 7

• Because that's what's worked for me lol, hence why I give it as advice, though I am always happy to elaborate if they want me to.

• Can you elaborate for me?

• @ArchDruidMordred Lol well if you don't have confidence put yourself in the situation that you lack it in, immerse yourself in that environment slowly, more and more until you get comfortable in it.

For example if you're not that great at talking to people, put yourself in a place or job were you would be required to do that and use it as a opportunity to work on that said skill, make conversations with people, work on getting better at it, that's what I did, it has helped and still does help me with my conversation skills.

As for the being yourself part, it simply means that, don't try to be someone else, embrace what makes you, well you because you should be unique you should want to be unique. Not just another cookie cutter person, but also build upon yourself to improve yourself but staying true to who you are deep down inside.

That work for you?

• To a degree it is spam but it is also not - For a lot of people they don't know what to say so they pick a neutral statement (cliche) and they are probably quite surprised when asked for an explanation - In all honesty the xper grabbing has gone way down - I think people just like to answer.

• Dude "Be yourself" and "Have confidence"
    https://youtu.be/jmEAYVKDymk

• Just because you hear it over and over doesn't mean it's pointless but the fact that they vanish without explaining would make it seem that way. No it shouldn't be counted as spam but it should be elaborated more, but people are going to be lazy and just show up to get the xper like you said. That does happen a lot.

• Good Point, that's why I never ask question that bring up answers like that.
    This site isn't suited for questions about lack of social skills , shyness etc...

• I have confidence and now I'm generalized with assholes...

• You can thank the admins for banning those who actually tried to make GaG a better place