Does anyone know you are on GAG?

Since many people on here ask and answer very intimate questions, I was just wondering if you have told anyone (like family, friends, significant other) that you are on this website. Would you be embarrassed if your loved ones found you on here and read your questions and answers? Please give your detailed answers in the comments 😊

• I have told people but I ask and answer anonymously when talking about personal/intimate stuff just to be safe
    17% (4)12% (3)15% (7)Vote
  • I have told people and I DO NOT ask and answer anonymously when talking about personal/intimate stuff
    22% (5)29% (7)26% (12)Vote
  • I have not told people but I ask and answer anonymously when talking about personal/intimate stuff just to be safe
    26% (6)29% (7)28% (13)Vote
  • I have not told people but I DO NOT ask and answer anonymously when talking about personal/intimate stuff
    35% (8)30% (7)31% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Only GAG chicks know about it from inmates nobody :D

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• GAG is my private place, the place I come to to chill out on my own and have some "ME" time. I don't really want people I know knowing my activity on here. I am not hiding anything I just want privacy.

1|0
    0|0
  • People don't ask, so I see no reason to tell them about GAG. However, if they do find out I won't really care. I still won't answer anonymously pretty much ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • Friends and family know I like forums but I don't think I have mentioned GaG and I have only gone anon a couple of times for random reasons.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've told some people I know, but I don't intentionally tell people what I do on the internet. I just say sometimes if we're talking about something that has to do with the main topic of things.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have told my mother about it. That's because I sometimes ask questions for her (regarding her hobbies). Not letting her read my questions tho xD. Other than that Im not telling anyone about GaG. It's my private space here.

1|0
    0|0
  • No one asks, I don't tell.
    Ask no questions hear no lies.

1|0
    0|0
  • some close friends know , maybe a family member and a job counselor i knew pretty well for one (it was relevant), i sometimes post anonymously but my page doesn't have my pic or real name as u can see so no one here knows who i am anyway, and its not like the people i told know my screen name.

0|0
    0|0
  • I share GaG stuff on facebook once in a while

1|0
    0|0
  • Only @arabianpwincess197 know 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know anybody that would ever use this site.

0|0
    0|0
    • Except... everyone on this site.

• I don't personally know anybody on this site. You're all strangers.

• Okay so you don't know anyone in your personal life that would use this. But hey, you never know! Someone you know could have an account!

• Of course... My other account is being audited. Apparently I didn't pay my GaG taxes so they sent the Sheriff of Bob on my Knob to investigate me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way man; haven't told anyone and 90% of my comments are anonymous. Well until this site gets hacked anyway. But yeah my wife would go bananas if she saw the personal / intimate stuff I post about.

1|0
    0|0
    • You mean the sexual stuff? It is about her?

• Yeah basically. Some is about her and others about past relationships and so on. I mean I'm pretty honest / transparent with her anyway but some stuff is just embarrassing to talk about.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes. My boyfriend and my mom know that I'm here. Lol It's not a big deal to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nobody knows... as far as they know I m studying for my test... 😜

1|0
    0|0
  • I have told a few people about GAG, but they are not in the least bit interested in making an account. I never go anonymous when talking about personal stuff, but I do stay anonymous in a way by not using a profile picture of me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone knows I'm on here. I barely ever ask personal questions. They know I answer stuff on here since I'm mostly here whenever I'm on here. I just chill here to kill time.

I also randomly wear the gag shirt to bed 😶

1|0
    0|0
  • Answer B😄😄🙌

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup! My bestie and some other friend knows ☺

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't tell people

1|0
    0|0