Do You Think Your Time On GaG Has Made You A Better Person?

Question title say it all - I myself think I am more patient, more tolerant and more confident than when I started on GaG.
Thanks for listening and any input.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think with being on GAG, @KDA20, with a lot of my Time well spent, it has Helped me along with Furthering my mission which I have never deterred from and that is lending a helping hand and an ear in Helping Others with their problems in life.
    I find it has Enhances as well my writing ability, for I have also been a writer for awhile, and with This, makes me a wise ol owl to Continue being Here for Anyone who might need me, even Outside of GAG.
    I have seen you around GAG town a lot and find yes, you are Most definitely All of these things and also very wise yourself, sir.
    Good luck. xx

• Glad that GaG has been positive for you

• Yes, @KDA20, it has.. Best thing that has ever happened to me.:)) xx

• Thank you so very much for your personal vote of confidence, @KDA20, and I think before you know it, with everything that you have stated on Here, you will be Master of your own Domain before you know it.. Good luck again and again, thank you, sir.:)) xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it has in small ways. I mean, I'm still the weird tall guy people know, but GAG gave a look into how other people think. It also let me meet some cool people on here. Besides that, it gives me sense of kindness when someone has an issue that they are struggling with and I can help them through it.

I can't say have Guru sage wisdom yet, but I'm very glad I stumbled upon GAG. I'd be pretty sad if they ran into financial troubles or started asking for pay to use the site.

What Girls Said 8

• I wouldn't say it has made me a "better" person but I would say it has definitely helped me handle conflict better and remain level-headed in arguments/debates and tense situations. I used to be kind of hot headed but since being on here, I just don't care anymore. If someone disagrees with me, it's okay. I don't engage in arguments with users. If someone tries to bait or antagonize me, I simply take as step back to gather my thoughts and stay calm before responding -or- I just don't respond to them at all. I think that's better than getting angry, upset, and argumentative.

• Hmm... I think it made me more open to different things and I'm not as quick to judge someone. I see now that everyone makes mistakes and some do some immoral things in life, but that doesn't make them a bad person at all. I am also less hot-headed than I used to be when I first started.

• I'm not sure. I still think I'm pretty much the same I was before 😐

• Maybe in small ways you haven't noticed

• I was thinking about you earlier on maybe GaG has helped you - You were so shy when you started off here now look at you, one of the strongest personalities on the site.

• really? that's cool, I guess I haven't noticed the transition myself :O and thanks!

• Nahh , I probably have become more annoying.

• did GAG made me a better person? hmmmmmm not sure

• Nope! All it's done is given me another avenue for procrastination...

• Nah. It just makes me feel relieved that I'm not the only one with problems.

• this site irritates me like crazy
    and all the stupidity on it... it's unimaginable!

im just here to kill time

What Guys Said 20

• definetely!!

u won't believe how much aggressive i was (imagine i was just like this "social groups" guy) before i became a regular here... i could say "fuck off" much more easily. and i couldn't handle any disagreement on my then questons... but generally da older i ger da more patient/mellowed i'm...

basically i've managed to develop some empathy towards other people probs here... and wot i find more surprisin's... all these relationship/break-up topics were never my thing. but now i enjoy spare lots of time on 'em... and yeah GAG made some impact one me :D

• @asker yeah definetely... as i've stated amny times all other forums r shitty compared to this, even da ones who r closer to my interests. yeah truth's i'm not into GAG-related topics... but i'd rather spend my time here postin in such questions... than spendin time on some other site postin in questions more related wid my interests.

simple reason i do this is coz i luv those people here <3

• it made me realize guys have a lot more shit to be insecure about which otherwise I would have been oblivious too my entire life, 1 insecurity in particular; height. like seriously lol. I know a few guys shorter than me who get laid no problem, and no the girls aren't fugly either.

• That's good to hear man!

For me Gag has helped me become less judgmental towards the things I hate for example people who say 'yolo and swag' (thats not the case at gag but just an example)

Gag has made me more sensitive towards other peoples problems and respect them.

Gag is awesome

• I doubt it could make anyone a better person. though it did had changed the attitude toward anything on everyone. the tolerance just the miserable stories emerged too many times up to it started to numb the sympathy and irritation. like a doctor saw too many bloods.
    and everytime the same kind of questions with astonishingly similar contents arised, i think about it human really don't change, do we? if anything, it weakening me.

• Hell no. But I didn't join the site to better myself anyway.

• Well, yes and no, honestly I figured out most of what changed my views from other sources.

If there is one thing that I gained from being on GAG, it's my resentment towards religions and other such centralized belief systems.

But I do think I've shared opinions that might have swayed some people's views in some direction, hopefully for the better on the long term.

• A little bit yes. Here I get to converse with more people than I usually do in real life. Which isn't much but it's something because I've kind of managed to become more confident ever since I logged on and this has shown in real life.

• Not really. It only substituted one if my problems for another. I've picked up a lot of dating and social skills, but at the same time it just made me way more insecure.

• I have a greater insight into people, which allows me to make better decisions and understand outcomes better, so I suppose that makes me a more well-rounded person.

• Meh.. It's like a safe haven from the mainstream tumblr feminism for me, at most.
    Not that much self-improvement.

• Ummm it hasn't made me a better person, but I'd agree with you in the sense that I've become just a bit more tolerant/patient towards everyone else. Probably because I have interacted with too many different people here from everywhere.

• Absolutely not...

• Not at all sir

• Every second I spend on here is a conscious waste of time and makes me a worse person

• GaG is a training grounds for sociopaths. It gives you the skills you need to humiliate and terrorize the uninitiated. If that is better or worse, well that's a moral question...

• In real life? It made me a loser and couch potato :D

• Hmmm... I don't think better or worse.

• I have to admit that I was a fucking bigot, but I think am better now

• HOLY CRAP KDA20 MADE A TOPIC!!! I thought you were the type that just posted in them.

• No, it has turned me into a mindless jack ass who should be spending more time doing something meaningful...