Do you wish GAG showed spelling errors whilst you type your question?

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have spell check or something similar.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A while back it tended to change all British spellings to Americans ones. I used a lot of colourful language after that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• My laptop is my Bestie from the Restie when Answering Questions and doing Answers With... Spelling errors.
    However, when I type too fast and forget to dot an I or cross a T, I wish then, it would Do something there as well To... Share. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • It would certainly be helpful for some. They used to have that feature but it was removed for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your browser most likely has a spell check than you can enable, no need for gag to implement an entire feature for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • There used to be a spell check on GAG. When the site changed, the spell check disappeared.
    My computer warns me when something it's not well written.

0|0
    0|0
  • My phone does that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm usually on my phone but it

0|0
    0|0
    • Would be really handy for the computer version.

Stupid phone submitted before I'd finished.

• Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Yes I wish it did. Pretty much any other website I have had anything else to do with does. What I do if I want to be extra sure I got the spelling right is I copy it and put it in word. I only do this if I am writing a mytake.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean my spelling is reasonably good but sometimes you do miss things that the spell check picks up.

• hell no otherwise all my text would be full of such errors... and fuck i write just like dat for fuckin fun... anyways such future's pointless in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • no, i am perfectly capable of spelling

a thing that GAG does do is "correct" some words after you have posted, which is ENTIRELY annoying. what if I WANTED to write American without a capital A?

i can't even do this smiley without it being messed up o. O

0|1
    0|0
  • I thought it did on the desk top but that is probably the computer when I think about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Already have that on my device, don't need gag to do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but my computer warns me of misspelled words anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • It shows an underline for misspelled words when answering questions for me, that might be Chrome though. Still, people need to proof-read here before posting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine has a spell check that underlines in red the misspelt word

0|0
    0|0
  • No.
    If everything is getting automatically corrected, we would get lazier and perhaps forget how to spell in the future

0|0
    0|0
  • Na, I like it when people go off on a supercilious, pretentious rant and make a load of spelling mistakes.

0|0
    0|0