Have you set up a fake account on gag as the opposite sex?

Have you ever set up an account on gag as the opposite sex? Why? Go anonymous and spill all. :)

• Yes I have done this.
  • No I haven't ever done that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never set up an account on gag as the opposite sex. There is no reason to do this for me.

... however, in the past I have conducted some experimental tests in gaming online as the opposite sex for a human behavioral research paper. I experienced just about everything a "girl gamer" would go through in that scenario. I found that compared to gaming generally as a guy, it was perhaps 20 times easier to make new friends with repeated friends showing up to game with. There was much less harassment for screwing up in a game. Generally guys were much nicer/friendlier than they otherwise are. There was occasionally some "cat calling" but I found others willing to speak up fairly quickly on my behalf without any request to do so to stop the bullying/sexual harassment. I actually could relax and enjoy gaming much easier and therefor actually performed much better. There were so many benefits to it one would wonder why I would ever want to go back to gaming as a guy again.

Why would I? Because I'm a guy, that was only for an experiment, and I'm true to myself and all others. Yes in a way it is interesting and sometimes funny to watch what the opposite sex observes probably on a daily basis but I have the insight to how it was. I enjoy being optimistic in gaming and always try to ensure everyone else is having a good time, joke with others, and to let others know it's OK to lose a game... it's just a game and we can always retry them and learn from our own mistakes to become better gamers and better people.

Most Helpful Girl

• nooooooo!!!

there's no need for that, guys don't talk to me anyway aahah

• I don't believe it for a second! The guys adore you!

• Bellegirl let's share 😂

• You know it Belle, if it wasn't for your current husband we'd be already married.

What Guys Said 27

• I am not going anon lol cause I have set up neither a fake a/c nor as the other gender :) never will :D

Not required, I get what I want as I am how I am :)

Vote 'B'

• Heck. One account takes up more of my time than I should be spending on here. No way could I handle another one! By the way, another attractive profile pic. And sexy, too! lol

• Never, cause according to gag they know when you're using
    another account cause they record your IP number from
    any device you use. I was already informed about that
    when i inquired about having another account but i would
    never set up account being a fake female i do know there
    are fake bisexual females on here and fake lesbian females
    it;s dead give away they are catfish when their picture is fake
    they tend to have a private profile and will hide like a snake
    in the grass ,

• Good points :)

• Some people come on here smelling like a rose, if i did set up another account
      i would come out smelling like shit just my luck but i would never do that stuff
      to be fake online just not a good at all. :D :)

• I have not but I expect that there are quite a few men with female accounts. A lot more than the other way around at least!

• No but I've thought about doing it because I'm curious to see if I would get a lot of messages from guys.

• Man, hell no.

• I haven't but we have seen a few... I remember 2 cases... moonmice was the most famous I guess 8)
    The other user name is out is out of my mind but is was someone using his sisters picture to create a fake user :-(

• No, I don't see why I would do that.

• It sounds very complicated, hard work and for what, it doesn't make sense.

• never and never gonna do this... it's a matter of dignity ;)

• eh fuck it ill be the black card of the bunch... yes I have.

• Hahahaha no why would I do that? The only GaG account I have is this one :)

• No I haven't, my llorando is the only G@G account I have.

• Lol no I have not

• I have not, have you?

• No I haven't ever done that.

• No. I wouldn't make a good girl. Once I think I've figured out a female, they throw me another curveball

• no never..

• I have far too many flaws as a male to contend with, without attempting to impersonate a female lol

• Haha, could be funny lol

• Thanks for the support, but the football has come on the TV so any change is on hold for the time being! lol

• I'm not sure if that works in a Transgender English accent!! I think I'll stick with Andy for the foreseeable future lol

• No i haven't, don't see the use of it

• why would i?

• Nope. I don't see a point.

• Yeah I have. To post questions mostly about giving head so I could get hate less advice on how to do it

• No, seems silly. Why should I?

• I would to see how different people would react to me but I'm too lazy to do it. And then I'd have to log back into my account and that would be a pain.

• i did once to see what girls go through and it was funny. i answered a couple of questions and here come random guys messaging me lol

• Did you string them along for a while?

• ha no. i deactivated it after a couple of days

• no but now that you mention it. it kind of sounds like fun.

What Girls Said 9

• Nope, never felt the need.

• No I haven't. I wouldn't be surprised if some certain users did that and made up questions to make them sound like they have a stalker.

• I never done that. I don't see the point of doing it, plus I'm a terrible liar, people would found that quickly.

• No but I want to. It'd be interesting to see the experience of men on here. Like if they get any creepers for example, how many downvotes they get when they say how many sexual partners they've had (clearly not as many as women lol).

• My life isn't that sad lol

• Yes. Im a catfish 🐱🐠 meow

• No, I've never done it.

• No, I haven't

• it hurts me to say, but yes; i feel so ashamed about it now.