Who was this Chick 180 girl on here?

I just started here on GAG and I keep hearing people talking about a user named Chick 180. I heard she was caught as a catfish the whole time and all the guys were disappointed. Why was she so popular?

Most Helpful Guy

• She was the most obvious Catfish I've seen on here. I can't be 100 percent sure but I have STRONG speculation she was.

-Her profile picture (or HIS) was of a girl in a party dress, posing towards the camera.
    -Her/His answers were extremely short and meant to instigate fights
    -Several guys have told me they messaged her and sent them nudes
    -She/He had ONE profile photo the entire time on here (and posted a cover photo of a girl who looked like the girl in her profile photo.)
    -She/He RARELY asked questions.

If you add up all the components here, we have a Catfish!

What Guys Said 12

• guys liked her because she had nice legs

• I think I talked to her once or twice and she was fine with me - I can't verify but I heard she had validated herself and proved she wasn't a catfish.

• She was an active user here, I talked to her sometimes. I don't believe she was a catfish, unless she invented all the information she told me once.

• Typical sociopath I think. I missed it all, but I'm pretty sure she was able to lie so well that she was able to draw empathy towards her from pretty much everyone.

Sandplanet is another example.

• I talked to her a few times and we PM'd a bit but after awhile she stopped chatting... sad. Anyways she wasn't a catfish she always talked exactly like a girl and I was even able to get away with teasing her a bit but its unfortunate she left we were really clicking. I liked the fact she had the take no shit attitude:P

• Hey there you Chick180 was catfish did you see her pic? I never talked to her face to face to prove she was real..

• Crap... pretty soon people will figure out I'm a potato

• Am i the only who is missing that fun lol? i have never seen her or i have seen but never noticed she is famous

• what she was a catfish!!!
    crazy!!!
    i was asking about her earlier today :/

• A user that hypnotized the men of GaG.

• Catfish just like Sandplanet.

• she was popular because she was really hot. but she was a catfish

What Girls Said 11

• She wasn't a catfish. People were just thirsty and she didn't take no shit so then they started to call her a catfish

• she was so mean to me lol, but eventually she was nice, i thought she was a catfish but she proved to be otherwise

• @PiuBelloAmante yeah she was rough I noticed lol

• Chick180 was very popular on gag, because she was very blunt and straightforward in her answers. She also looked pretty good and often got chosen as the hottest gager (in the time when that question was being asked too many times). I talked to her a few times because we both got stalked by the same person. I found out she got harassed and stalked by many more guys and I think that was the reason why she quit. I don't believe she was a catfish. People just make that up, because she wasn't always very nice in her blunt answers and she was pretty ofcourse. Unfortunate she had to leave.

• She probably just came back to the site with a different name and just no picture this time around.

• @Octavius could be yeah, but I haven't seen typical chick180 opinions yet.

• That's true, or maybe she's purposefully changing her mannerisms to not raise suspicion. 0_0

• I thought she was a lot of fun. Don't know of she was a catfish or not but she enjoyed dragging people as much as I do so we were cool.

• She was this girl that almost all the guys were obsessed with. Because she showed her legs in her picture.

• i think she was the hottest girl on GAG

• I never saw her... but from what I hear she was just another thirsty one.

• She was a female GAGer

• apparently she was a legend

• she's my friend, I still talk to her off this site

• LOLZ! this is interesting

• Are you her with a new account?