If you could change 3 things about GAG, what would they be?

Mine would be

1: To be able to see who has up voted or down voted your opinion.
2: Stop controversial questions/opinions being posted my "anonymous" (if your opinion is so strong, why hide?)
3: GAG to give us all a free glass of wine for each MHO we get :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Edit your own posts after you have posted them.

2. Gain Xper points for up votes

3. Perhaps a chat room feature could be a good idea 😊

What Guys Said 14

• 1) instead of gettin 1 xper/opinion then u'll get 0 xper/opinion and +1 xper/upvote and -1 xper/downvote. so people will focus on being more productive and avoid 2-3 worded posts
    2) be able to disable opinions from our questions whenever we want in order to avoid people postin in "dead" questions (happened today :( )
    3) have a limit in anon quetions and opinions/day... like 10-15/day... after all how many questions/opinions dat ACTUALLY need to be asked/posted anonymously u need to ask/answer? (kudos to @douride2 for suggestin this in another question of mine)

• On your points
    (1) I don't mind who up or down votes me
    (2) Only allow anon for truly personal stuff
    (3) A range of treats would be nice since I give my pts to charity - I would ask for a charity donation
    On other posts
    (4) A time limited edit function (10 mins)
    (5) A blacklist for anon - Good idea
    (6) Community votes - Popularism might sway it
    (7) Don't mind others talking on my comment
    (8) Xper for Up/Down - Friends asking lame questions and everybody
    (9) Proof of ID - Great Idea
    (10) I don't mind under 18s
    One of my own
    (11) When you report a comment box to explain why

• 1) Disallow going anonymous for those who get reported and have their question/comments removed often.
    2) Let the community vote to ban a user
    3) Let the community vote to reveal anonymous if they get reported a few times for breaking the rules.

• 1.) Only allow communication on my opinion
    between me and the Asker

2.) Turn the thumbs up / thumbs down to
    a system where when you thumb up a question
    you gain 1 pt of X-Per and you thumb down you
    lose 1 pt of X-Per

3.) Make it mandatory that each person who got account
    must show proof of a valid State photo Id ,

• 1) Not allow underage members here
    2) Bigger avatars
    3) More xper points for choosing MHO

• 1. no more penis questions
    2. no more"what des it mean when a guy..." questions
    3. No more tits or ass questions

• give 1 xp for every 10 upvotes or down votes
    give 1 xp for every 5 opinion comments

Minus 5 if if you spam opinion comments etc

• If you downvote, (or even upvote for that matter), you HAVE to explain why you did so, otherwise it won't let you do it
    Question screening
    You can block whoever you want, no matter if they're anonymous or not

• by the way, if we got a glass of wine for every best answer we got. I'd be drunk as hell, and I don't like being drunk

• There should be an ability to edit your own post. That's all

• I'm beyond tired of people lying about their age. You will give them advice and then get the response, "lol I'm only 17, but my profile says 25-29".

As a teacher in one of my law classes would would say, "are you lying then or are lying now"?

• 1. GaG takes back this update
    2. More interesting questions in the "other" section
    3. More active people always on.

• For people to not get their drawers in a wad when we post things they don't like. I say what I think and people want to excoriate me for speaking the truth. To those people KISS MY ASS !

• Hahaha
    Yep I agree those points
    Agree agree agree!!! 😜

• probably a chat option instead of this super slow messaging, under than that I think it's cool

What Girls Said 8

• 1. Have the ability to turn notifications off for specific Questions, comments, and myTakes.
    2. Auto select MHO for questions that are abandoned by users who haven't chosen after one month.
    3a. Have a blocking feature whereby when you block an Anonymous user, you inadvertently block the actual user's profile and don't have to see them on here again.
    3b. Change the blocking feature so you truly don't see any more of the person - not just the inability to comment or downvote on their crap because it's still out there to read.

• "2. Auto select MHO for questions that are abandoned by users who haven't chosen after one month."

It is there :)

I support 3a but not 3b

• 1. Reduce the xper needed for rewards to how it was originally (e. g. 5,000 for Amazon gift cards, not 7,000)

2. Probably make a dick size question category so that people can block that specifically, because I know sometimes it annoys people to see the same question over and over again :P

3. Get notified when someone blocks you or a question has been deleted so that you don't write out a whole response for nothing.

• I kind of disagree with two and three, because A) that would just allow people a reason to stalk and harass me becaue I politely downvoted something. Just think if you could see downvotes on YouTube, there would be even more senseless fighting in the comments.

And B) Goes hand in hand. Some people just want to say there opinion and be done with it. But if another person disagrees with it and you don't wish to discuss the subject further, they once again can look you up and badger. People are too quick to anger here.

I can kind of see the appeal to wanting #2, but #1 is just begging for shit to hit the fan.

Rant's over. Literally the only thing I'd implement is the ability to delete or at least edit my own comments. Everything else is fine.

• 1. Being able to change/select the time zone of your own preference for your account.
    2. Being able to edit your questions or delete them.
    3. Being able to get rid of the anonymity feature.

• Ya I've always wondered why we can't change it to our own timezones? The time stamps on the messages I receive are always two hours off.

• @mskay I know what you mean lol.

• The point system needs to be changed back. Or at least make it easier to get points 😑

The glass of wine is well a great idea I second that. 🍷

Third I think a chat system would be cool so maybe instead of having these huge separate discussions on your question or take it could be one big discussion with everyone. So it's more instant and you don't have to keep refreshing. I know messages are for chatting but I think this would be better if its group instead. I personally hate messages. So I think this would be a great alternative.

• 1) Being able to delete your questions.
    2) Being able to change the time zone.. It bothers me a little when a message says that it has been sent at 3am even though it is 10am.
    3) Being able to get notifications when a question (not yours) that you followed gets new opinions.

• !. Bring back age filtering.
    2. Get a true instant message service like GAG used to have.
    3. Put a limit on the amount of anonymous comments & questions a member can post in 1 day.

• Bring back meebo
    See who up voted you
    Smaller Limit on the amount of questions people do a week.