Do you message other gagers often?

I have conversations with one or two gagers, but sometimes I feel like I'm annoying them with all my messages. Have you ever felt like this too while chatting with other gagers?

0|0
17|32

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't usually start any conversation, unless I'm curious about something then yea I'd message them to ask about it. Who isn't afraid that they'd be too annoying to the other user? But yeah I do talk to one or two gagers through pms. I try to be very careful as to not talk too much, because irl I don't talk much, I talk best when I'm writing, hence I always reply in paragraphs, even if I didn't intend to. So I always remind myself to just keep it simple. I'm the kind of person that could talk a lot once I feel comfortable with you, I'd slowly let my walls down and feel at ease when talking with you. This is something I really dislike about myself because I'd be paranoid that I'm gonna be annoying.

4|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 31

• If people message me, I totally would have conversations with them. Often times it is simply advice, but I respond to pretty much everyone, and it doesn't bother me. It is more like a nice surprise.

As for myself, I message people every once in awhile for casual chat, but I don't want to sound weird saying stuff like "Hey, wanna chat?" xD

0|0
    0|0
  • once a time i'd found someone very interesting i wanted to send a message to, so i went to this bystander and asked him,"do you know where she might could be?" while i pulling out a note there was a name on it
    "what's her name?"
    then i became irritated, i thought he was being rude, so i said "can't you even read? or you just illiterate?" "i don't see a frigging name on it!" he didn't look very friendly now
    "her name is anonymous! you hear me? anonymous. that's her name" i really pissed off.
    "look at there, you moron, there are so many anonymous out there, how do i suppose to..."before he hardly finished his speaking
    "because she's unique! Unique!!""do you even know what's that mean? huh?" i yelled at him.
    Then we stared at each other for a minute.

To be continued...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not often i get some people who follow me to message me
    that I help one girl deleted her account after i could no longer
    give her the help she needed and the other one blocked me
    cause she wanted to hear that her ex should take her back
    after they broke up 3 weeks ago in mean while she is 30 and
    he is 24 and not even her kids father ,,

0|1
    0|0
  • Most have been pretty good, I had one Ding bat over a year ago and one weird one recently. The rest were fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I know how you feel I think on social media or text when you can't see their face you jump to conclusions about how they feel about you.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't start conversations very often... they message me first usually. (not in a "creepy" way of course)

mostly for advice and stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it would really depend on the context of your messages. Personally I don't mind if people message me in most cases as long as they aren't being rude or weird. It's a site for giving/receiving advice and sometimes it's better to take that advice to a private area rather than having to deal with the trolls and ignorant people judging you.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't message often.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a few good friends now on GAG. Some have emigrated to KIK. I'm sure if the were annoyed with me, they would say so, or simply ignore me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's rare I message anyone. If I do it's usually to ask them something that I'm curious about like if they lived in a place I have no idea about I'd ask about their culture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not hit meh up anon cutie 👄

0|3
    0|1
  • Never.

filler

0|0
    0|0
  • Only two.. kinda

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really. Used to be more frequent awhile back, but that changed. I don't use the site as often anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I love talking with my friends here they're all awesome 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • occasionally message and get messaged, but of course if you are anon it ain't never going to happen

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes but no one wants to message me :(

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't at all

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i do get annoyed sometimes when I receive weird messages, but I'm okay when someone is being friendly...

0|0
    0|0
  • I do yes most day's

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I message regularly.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • I really wish you'd message me, anonymous

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I chat other gagers too but I don't feel like annoying them

0|0
    0|0
  • I started chatting with one girl on here, and we get along because of the same opinion on some questions. I don't feel like I'm annoying to her at all
    We just keep on rambling about random stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • I like chatting wit other GAG people. But sometimes the chat platform sux

0|0
    0|0
  • never been messaged

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea, only for sexual purposes though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm friends with one or two persons here.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only reason why I'll try messaging someone, is because I like knowing I CAN, not because I want to. If it's available to me, (us), we tend to use it, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• I usually don't start conversations, even if I do wanna talk to certain people, cause I'm too paranoid that I'd be annoying n stuff.
    But, yeah, I do talk with a few GAGers through PMs quite a lot and I enjoy it :) With them I don't feel like I annoy them, cause we're friends and I doubt they'd continue messaging me if they thought I was annoying.

0|2
    0|0
  • I Get a lot of Daily Messages here, dear, with problems, soft talk and just want To... Talk. Often a few will say they do not mean to bother me or even vent, but I am always polite to them and try to be there for them, keeping up with my flow, as always on the GAG GO.
    Don't feel like this, sweetie. If they don't want to talk, I am sure you would not be in their list of Followers or Following you.
    Good luck. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually never message other gagers unless they message me first - I'm just too shy so even if I find that person has interesting opinions and stuff I most likely wouldn't message them because I would fear that I'd just be annoying to them, too.. it's kinda sad tho because I've actually met some chill people on here, I bet I could know so many cool people more if I would only get rid of this stupid shyness

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't message a lot of GaGer's. It's not because I don't want to, but I have a lot of social anxiety, general anxiety, etc... it's actually kind of crippling to my everyday life. Messaging people in general stresses me out so much. I have two friends who I need to message right now and I feel like shit because I haven't messaged them yet. I feel even worse for not messaging back a stranger. Weird, right? I just feel bad, but it's really hard for me to message people so I barely do.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the time of the month. I messaged a few users regularly before going on hiatus. Now, those connections are lost or faded. I'm building my friend's list up though.

0|1
    0|0
  • With certain people yes. It kind of feels one sided which makes me think that they aren't interested in talking. I also hesitate to message people if I don't think that they'll respond.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope never. I've never really felt the need to. I respond to the messages I get but they eventually stop messaging when I tell them enough times that I don't want to talk about sex.

0|1
    0|0
  • No
    ///////

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyday. I talk to more than 10 people everyday. I'm so talkative xD 🙊🙈🙉

0|1
    0|0
  • Not too often.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I prefer not to. The ones who would message me would be so rude and disgusting. They would automatically say "send me nudes"etc. That's why I remove my pic

0|0
    0|0
  • I never message others first. People usually message me and when I start giving them one word replies I think they get the picture that I'm getting annoyed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I message a few on an ongoing basis.

0|0
    0|0
  • I annoy everyone on this site :D

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't like messaging people on here

0|1
    0|0
  • i dont really do.

0|0
    0|0