"Comments for this opinion have been blocked" what gives, is this a new feature?

Most Helpful Girl

• That is not a new feature, it has been implemented for a while now. It means that either an anonymous QA has blocked an opinion owner or an anonymous opinion owner has blocked the QA. Blocking an anonymous user blocks all comments on that person's opinion. So for example, if I post an opinion to an anonymous QA and I block the QA for that post only, no one would then be able to comment on my opinion. This only happens when one or both of the users are anonymous.

• @xhoneyxbeex Well look at that answer all complete and grammatically correct. Damn Hookies and their thinking the Buckeyes aren't going to spank them in a few months...

• No need to be sorry :).

• Well thanks for MH :)

What Girls Said 7

• No, it's not the feature.. It means the Asker had blocked you from commenting. Couple if anon girls have blocked me, lol

• I'm not use to being blocked, just received my third block for being ignorant and racist.

• I did after out smarting them, was still able to post my comment by high jacking @chocolateismylover's opinion.

• Lol. Been there, done that xD

• I didn't know that this exist. But after reading xHoneyxBeex answer, I know what this is.

• I freaking hate that feature! Actually it might be the thing I dislike most about gag!

• Because some people on this site are a bunch of trigger happy, blocking little bitches lol

• I have never come across this one.

• first i have heard about this

• I've just found out about it when I went to comment on my opinion.

• I didn't know about it either

• I just found out about it when I went to comment on my opinion, thankfully I was able to hijack your opinion and give my comment.

What Guys Said 4

• It means you have been blocked on Q where someone was anon.

• if the asker blocked the opinion owner from the post then you won't be able to comment on that opinion. No?

• No it's been around a while. The asker blocked the question

• I wish they'd delete that function...