What was the first question you answered on GAG?

It's my 500th question! To "honor" it, I'd like to know what was the first question you answered on GAG? If you remember, that is...

I think the situation in mine was a girl had been asked out, but she felt he wasn't into her anymore and wondered if she'd said or done somethine wrong. I don't rememeber what my answer was though.

Here's to 500 questions!
Mother would be proud. Maybe... I don't know... probably not...:-P

Most Helpful Girl

• Good question, but I don't remember what was the question. I could look for it, but since then I answered a lot of questions, so it would be hard to find.

• GAG used to organize them page-by-page rather than the continuous scroll. Right now, you keep scrolling down and see old posts. When I first joined, there would be, I think, 20 posts per page. That made it easier to dig something up.

• Yes, I remember that. It was a lot more easier. Now, I get confused and lost.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Oh boy, I have absolutely no idea.

• Question was "How are you feeling today?"

I posted- I'm very frustrated.

I got MHO for that answer, lol. Cause Asker was also feeling quite frustrated 😳

• Haha I can't remember at all

• I can't even remember ahah I'm sorry

• I don't even remember questions from yesterday lolol.

• I think it was this, "what would be your reaction if the wind blew your skirt?" Something like that.

• Three years ago I have a hard time remembering what I did last week.

• Something about gifts.

What Guys Said 6

• I took the time to go back through the thousands of opinions I've given, and here's the first question GAG says I answered: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q161306-which-hottest

• Actually, One time I was REALLY bored, so I checked. It was something like "what food are you craving now"
    I answered: "cinnamon buns!"
    My first posted opinion on G@G was "cinnamon buns"? Smh.
    by the way, today is my one year anniversary with G@G!

• Sorry I haven't a clue.

• I asked people to describe their personal style... way back in January 2010!

• Lord knows. Something about love I think.

• Don't ant to look at my history but guess it was about basketball.