Whenever I go on Girls Ask Guys on my computer it blocks a virus? Girls Ask Guys staff please read this?

I usually go on here using my iPhone. But whenever I get on using my PC it blocks a virus. I think it's the ads. If the site staff could read this can you try to remove any viruses that maybe coming from this site? I don't want my gaming PC to get a virus. I use Norton security so I should be fine. Does anyone else get virus notifications when they visit? It only happens on this site for me. Like I said I think it's the ads.

Most Helpful Guy

• I never had a problem to be honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• I never had that issue maybe its the malware

• there's malware on this site?

What Guys Said 2

• It's not virus, it's just some intrusive web scripts. You could totally remove it without any warning alarm by using adblock.

• They won't read it. I've been asking those ass wads a question for months now they won't fucking answer.

What Girls Said 2

• I just Now saw this, sweetie, and as long as you have Some Good Anti Virus even Like Norton, you will be good every time. "C Cleaner" is good too and free to keep your computer Clean.
    It Could be these Ads that are here, dear. And just for laughs and giggles to put a bit of fun in this as well, all of the Smut at Times that comes on here as well. lol
    Good luck. xx

• Get Adblock