Is there a way to remove linked images from a GaG post?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't delete anything posted unless admin do it for breaking site rules.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Is it a pic you've posted to an image sharing site like Flickr? And then linked to it? If so, you can just remove the pic from the site

• I tried that... did not work. GaG creates own file of pic :o

• As @Michael-in-SC advises, try contacting admin to explain why. I'm not too sure about any copywrite issues, but whatever the reason, they might be sympathetic if it's a serious issue.

• As there is no way to edit a post, you'll need to contact the site admins at: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• You could ask gag to take it down but I have never received a reply on anything from them

• well just remove the pic from the site where you actually posted it... it will just show that the link is broken

• I tried that... did not work. GaG creates own file of pic :0

• Well in my knowledge that happens when you upload the pic in opinions... Or when you upload the picture directly in a question

• Nopedy nope nope nope! You could ask GAG to take it down but they'll probably say "nope"!

What Girls Said 1

• No. You can't edit your question once it's posted.