What is Your Follower:Follow Ratio Like on GAG?

Many of us have follows and followers on this site. What is your ratio like? Does it favor a side? Why do you follow someone and why do you think people follow you? How often do your followers/followed peeps contact you?

I haven't followed anyone, but I have 10 followers. No one talks to me outside of opinions and myTakes, so it is representative :P What about you?

• I'm a leader, not a follower (Lots of followers, not many follows)
  • Season pass for the bandwagon (Lots of follows, not many followers)
  • I do like Genesis: Follow Me, Follow You (About even)
  • ^You got that reference (Captain America status)

Most Helpful Guy

• Followers: 44 73 - Following: 40 39

I follow the people who :-
    ☻Post insight, helpful, funny or scintillating opinions.
    ☻Ask genuine, mind-bending, trending or unique questions and don't seek validation.
    ☻Share eloquent, beautiful, creative or interesting myTakes.
    ☻Some enigmatic, informative and classified acquaintances.
    ☻People who are suffering from cancer so that I'd keep up with them to make their life as happier as possible :)

I don't follow back because this is not a facebook where friendship essentially needs validation by having the person in the list. By following someone, I'd easily see their activities in my feed and threads and that's the only reason I follow someone.

• Followers: 44 73 - Following: 40 39

• MHO cause it seems you had a big pain in typing this all out, and needed some reward for the effort haha

• Wow you understand me T_T
      Thanks a lot fella :)

What Girls Said 13

• I don't really like people who have tons of followers and don't follow back, its like dissing a compliment. I mean you get a follower, thats nice, and all you do is basically ignore them. I think they want popularity and want to seem like one of those "cool" people which are basically douches. I'm mostly even, the only people i don't follow back are like only 2 guys bc they sent me creepy messages.

• By the tons of followers thing, I've seen people with hundreds of followers and follow almost none back, just think its a bit rude. :P

• yeah I'm the 1 and only thirsty mistninja314 as your service #WhoDoYouNeedMe to kill WithMyNINJAMoves?

But I rememebr that you followed me back then so i refollowed you now ^_^

• what you're following me lmao? I didn't even know, and hey bruh, I thought you died ages ago :P 'specially with that age of yours

• I follow 82 people and have 104 followers so I don't really think the difference is very significant. I went for C :)

• I have a bit more followers than I am following, but I will usually follow someone back if they seem nice and interesting.

• I follow people that seem interesting as well as most of the people that follow me. A person that has a bunch of followers but is barely following any back always makes me hesitant to follow them.

• I very rarely follow back.

• I actually pay no attention at all to that shit.

I do follow people when I like their questions or replies though lol

• I follow people who I see around here.. and I know them... ones who seem cool or nice...

• I follow 15 people and have 206 followers.

• I think I only follow one person on here but I have a handful of followers 😎

• It's 2 to 1 for my followers.

• Close to even.

• 2:1 follower to following ratio

• 83 followers and I follow 149. It's closer to C.

What Guys Said 11

• I follow 0 guys and 3 girls (It says 1/4 on my profile but the 1 guy is the GAG admin and the 1 girl is the GAGTake admin)

And, I'm followed by 9 dudes and 30 girls (Idk why so many girls considering how much of a twat i am on here, but... whatever i guess haha)

I guess i don't really follow people back unless i like what they post ya know? I see a lot of people on here just follow people because they have nice tits / abs, but.. i dont like doing that. I think its kinda bad just to follow someone because you think theyre 'hot', It should be because you like their content ;)

• I like what some people post, but it never crosses my mind to follow them for more. Kinda just give them an upvote and move along haha

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif on my old account I was at 209/209 LOL now I have no idea... so imma say A

• I follow 10 and have 22 followers. I have a personal rule that I ONLY follow people who's opinions I would actually be interested in reading or people who were friendly to me. I will not follow just for the sake of it and neither will I follow back if some random person follows me. Well unless they greet me and we have a chat and become friendly then I would.

• following 77
    followers 71

almost even.. almost

• Option C
    FOLLOWERS 107
    FOLLOWING 116

• i follow more girls i think

• Well I have next to no followers.(I'm not the most graceful of folks)
    But 60% women 40% men

• Following 86, Followers 68.

• I follow about 675 people, and about 575 follow me. Rather even.

• Option C describes me. I've only really followed people who followed me first.

• 7 girls follows me 1 guy follows me too
    I follow 4 girls bc I'm attracted towards them 😊