Oh shit! How did GAG notice I created multiple accounts and deleted them?

I did that because i wasn't able to ask more than 5 questions a day! Why do this to me :(

Most Helpful Girl

• They'd track your IP address.

• That's not enough of an answer! What if we were different people using the same computer? This's unfair.

• It's how they do it. They'd probably just assume that only one person per household uses the device, and if you were switching between different accounts, they'd notice. It's one of the reasons I'm the only one in my household who has an account, even though my brother and boyfriend help me out with answering questions.

• He's totally right.
      I've always understood the whole IP address thing.
      But realistically some people have siblings or spouses that use the same device to use GAG

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't exactly say that "how" they noticed that but basically, admins/devs can see your IP address, device and stuffs. So, they noticed that two or more accounts are being used simultaneously from the same IP and probably, the same device.

By earning 150 xper, you will reach Xper Level 2 and then you can post 5 questions and 2 takes every 24 hours. :)

What Girls Said 4

• They linked the accounts to the same IP address. You're not allowed to have more than one active account.

• Now this explains all the anon penis questions.

• They check your IP address. It's not rocket science.

• Why do you have so many questions?

What Guys Said 4

• because people do that shit and give themselves MHO to boost their stats and Xper and stuff. Ofcourse they are gonna crack down on that, you're essentially stealing money from them when you think about it haha.

Both of your accounts would have had the same I. P address.

• You could trick them by using a proxy and a mac code changer.

• what @fauchelevent said

• You used same IP address and email probably.

• Nah i didn't use the same email. It was the same ip adresse.