What do you look for in a person's profile before following them?

I know guys just follow any hot chick usually... is it same for girls, like do they follow guys that they find hot? What about when you are following a person of same sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• I look for a pretentious load of bullshit like this..

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/yourfutureex

• man that is too much for me, I don't even read the entire thing for these profiles

• Neither do I, I just go off what I see around... and the less self indulgent and insincere they are on their profile the better!

• Thanks for the MHO!

What Girls Said 6

• I just follow people I like. Most of the people I follow I've talked to on here. Then there are a few people who I haven't talked to, but I follow then just because they give good, interesting answers. Looks have nothing to do with it

• I always follow people with anime profile pics bc I don't know 😂 nerd but anyways or I'll just follow them back if they follow me bc yeah

• If I talked to him more than once , and like his words, then I follow him.

Same for girls.

• I follow who I see around here.. and I sort of know they are not creeps.. and ones who are cool..

• I see if they are active so that my feed isn't boring

• Looks have nothing to do with me, girls are a lot more... sophisticated than guys in that region. I look for people who have answer I agree with and who share my interests. I'll also, if someone follows me, then I'll follow them back, as long as they're not some pervert or asshole

What Guys Said 1

• I honestly just follow someone when they ask to follow me.