So should we have a limit on comments per opinion?

Part II of my question here:

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/other/q1605060-how-should-i-handle-those-askers

So in order to avoid all this “comment shower”…should we have a limit, dat would stop an asker for being clingy to da opinion owner?

Personally I’d say a limit of 20-30 comments is enough..

• we should
  • we shouldn't

Most Helpful Girl

• No but GAG should put a limit on how many anon posts you can post a day. lol hahahahaaha

What Girls Said 4

• A limit seems like a bad idea to me because as the asker, you are putting it out there so you can get opinions from multiple people. Sometimes the comments back and forth between two people in particular responding to each other are interesting for both readers and the people involved and so they want to keep it up. If you don't like what people are saying or are bored with the topic then disavow or whatever.

• i xplained above in my previous question (see my link) y i want some limit

• Some people don't know when to shut up! Limit that shit!

• No, I'd prefer it if there were a separate little window for every comment thread, where you can scroll through the comments instead of having them take up the whole page.

• hell no.
    I pull out my popcorn for them.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes 10 would be enough if any rapport or help was being given you can agree to PM. If an argument developing good way to stop it and as discussed earlier handy fire escape in some situations.

• yeah but 10 is a small #... maybe 20 would be more logical

• That would be annoying if you were in the middle of a discussion and the limit just hit.

• No, it's a nice space to talk and help people who really need help besides allowing us to add a lot of details when they're needed.

• No we shouldn't, that will only make GAG less useful.