Why are people on GAG not as active as they used to be?

It's boring and dead now

Most Helpful Guy

• Part of it is because some people are unhappy with the changes GAG has made to the layout. Others don't like that 13-year-olds are on the site and viewing or making inappropriate posts.

Others are just really busy and don't have time for it.

What Guys Said 8

• Because it's the same 20 questions over and over... and they keep fucking up the interface. Indeed, I changed my bookmark to avoid the 7 annoying clicks I needed to get where I wanted.
    I just use this URL now. It's the page of questions from women.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/recent

• Gag makes it feel unfriendly now. The designer of this site have ruined the old essence of this site.

Few months ago, it was much better. The live feed is shit.

Also, no gager stays here for longer except very hard core introverts. Once he is bored of seeing similar questions of repetitive pattern every month, he or she gets bored and slowly detaches himself from site.

• I got a new job where the IT department takes their job super seriously. They even monitor phone calls.

• Lot of people left over many issues on here, when Winter comes back you usually see more.

• This is asked every week and has been asked every week for four years.

• I come back when something shitty happend in my life. Just being honest!

• It's summer! Nuf sed!

• Because people just gender bash on here, not fun.

What Girls Said 12

• I am still as 'Active' as I have ever been, however Not as 'Hep' as I used to be for in many ways you are Right... Boring and dead now.
    I have found a few changes here and there with GAG having Changed since I began way over a year ago. And with This, although at times I do get discouraged, I accept it for what it s, learn to roll with the times and just say to Myself: Good things cannot last forever.
    However, with all my good GAG friends and sometimes with a few Questions of 'Rate me' and all that is on, just for laughs and giggles, I do have some fun in the sun that day and Continue to log on and to log in... Anyway.
    Your Question just Now was my One spice of life today for Monday here, dear.
    Good luck. xx

• I disagree.

I think someone would only feel this way if they had a specific person they used to speak to and he/she is no longer here.

But in general this community is very active.

• Just check out the amount of responses some questions get, that says a lot.

• Because lots of active GAGers have left I guess.

• I'm becoming a hermit. I have too much in my own head to help others in my current state.

• I have to admit that it's boring today. I guess it's because it's Saturday and it's Summer.
    Maybe they get tired of GAG and decided to do other things, or they're not interested in being active users anymore.

• It's all about the race questions and rate me out of 10 right now.

• Many have left..

• I keep seeing you everywhere 😉

• it seems active to me

• The same ol questions

• Oh really?
    I haven't noticed that.

• because it's stupid and more retarded than ever

they should also change the name to "pplaskppl sexual questions"