Who thinks GAG should make a mobile version?

I think it is a good idea for them to make a mobile version because you can't always access a computer and using the website on your mobile browser is bearable but definitely not as good as an app would be. What do you think?

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, there is already a mobile version. However, if you are referring to an app, there is an Android and IPhone app already in the works. It should be released sometime in the near future :)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I agree... but I don't think they will.. gag sucks at pc too... I have to refresh the page to get notifications

0|0
    1|0
  • I use my phone 95% of the time to GaG and it's fine for me. Even if they got an app I probably wouldn't use it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't mind it on my phone. They've actually improved it compared to a year ago... But if your talking about an app they did have one and it sucked so bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • there is a mobile version, it's all i've ever used

1|0
    0|0
  • yes x100000000

0|0
    0|0
  • It's slow on my iPhone and iPad. They should make an app for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • they totally should!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• An app for android and apple have been in the works for a while now. I just use the mobile version of the site.

1|1
    0|0
    • Same here.

• Show All
    • What do you use?

• Windows or mobile Linux type OS

• There is a mobile version...

1|0
    0|0
  • They are always saying one is coming - Can't wait - Site hard to navigate on phone

0|0
    0|0
  • So that I could spend even more hours of the day here? Please have mercy.

0|0
    0|0