Who thinks GAG should make a mobile version?

I think it is a good idea for them to make a mobile version because you can't always access a computer and using the website on your mobile browser is bearable but definitely not as good as an app would be. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, there is already a mobile version. However, if you are referring to an app, there is an Android and IPhone app already in the works. It should be released sometime in the near future :)

What Girls Said 7

• I agree... but I don't think they will.. gag sucks at pc too... I have to refresh the page to get notifications

• I use my phone 95% of the time to GaG and it's fine for me. Even if they got an app I probably wouldn't use it.

• I really don't mind it on my phone. They've actually improved it compared to a year ago... But if your talking about an app they did have one and it sucked so bad.

• there is a mobile version, it's all i've ever used

• yes x100000000

• It's slow on my iPhone and iPad. They should make an app for it.

• they totally should!

What Guys Said 4

• An app for android and apple have been in the works for a while now. I just use the mobile version of the site.

• Same here.

• What do you use?

• Windows or mobile Linux type OS

• There is a mobile version...

• They are always saying one is coming - Can't wait - Site hard to navigate on phone

• So that I could spend even more hours of the day here? Please have mercy.