Could GAG make it possible to see your most highest upvoted opinions in your profile?

The same way when you click on your opinions there is a 'show only most helpful' checkbox, they could implement a 'organize by upvotes' or something of the sort.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, we already have a users top 10 most up voted opinions in quotations on their profile page, appearing at random. However, thank you for your feedback, we will take this into consideration :)

• As someone who is admittedly obsessed with categorizing things in a neatly order, it would make my day if this were to be possible. :)

What Girls Said 2

• They should but I don't think they could.. because I don't go back to see my opinions and it would be good if I could get to see the highest upvoted ones.. but recently someone got me to notice that my opinions are down voted without any reason.. 😕 I don't get who would do that but I think because of this gag should get something to show down votes too cuz that pretty much what I am getting..

• It looks like you have a case of "buthurt stalker, hater". That's what you get when you're popular and look good lol :D

• Either way, don't take it to heart. There will always be trolls and haters. Have a nice day.

• Thanks.. 😊😊😊

• That would be cool 👍

What Guys Said 2

• Sure it could be done

• That's actually a pretty cool idea. I hope it gets implemented.