Do you think the majority of the people on this site are left wing liberals? I have read that on here and have not noticed?

• Most people on this site are leftest. And so am I.
  • Most people on this site are leftest. But i am not.
  • Most people on this site are not leftest. And neither am I.
  • Most people on this site are not leftest. But i am.

Most Helpful Girl

• most people on here are staunch rightwing conservatives are you kidding! This site is full of the nastiest most intolerant assholes I have ever seen! lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Mhhmmm, Liberals can be fucking annoying at times.

• I have noticed that, too. Almost as annoying as the conservatives (but not quite).

• To be fair, Everyone can be annoying as fuck.

I just can't fucking stand the left. Fucking giving stupid bennefits and government handouts to lazy fucks who can't be fucked working and doing so by fucking over all the hard working tax payers.

• I agree.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it is largely due to the ages involved. Liberals tend to be young and idealistic, conservatives may be older and more realistic. Not condemning either side.

• It depends on what you mean by liberals. Left wingers in the U. S are way more right winged than left wingers in other countries.

What Guys Said 4

• I think you have to take in the fact it is an international site - There is a large muslim/indian/asian block who probably are more conservative then a Euro/Aus/Can social democrat would be regarded as a lefty liberal in the US.

• Obviously. People on here are generally young. Young people generally don't have a lot of money. If you don't have a lot of money and you're still conservative, you're an idiot / badly misguided.

• I'm young, have money, and consevative. So i win.

• Who are you, the Koch Brothers?

• I've noticed a huuuuuge amount of libertarians and fiscal conservative types.