Why get editor status? The xper points were explained, but not the reason for the stats itself?

Most Helpful Girl

• Editor status simply means that the myTakes you write will be automatically promoted rather than an admin promoting them. This is so you won't have to wait for your myTake to be reviewed before it gets promoted. Admins do still review ALL posted myTakes, even from Editors, and still reserve the power to un-promote or remove myTakes.

However, it means we have noticed that you write a lot of good myTakes so we have decided to make you an Editor so that your myTakes will be instantly promoted on the site and be viewed by the community instead of having to wait for an admin to review and promote it, that's all :)

What Guys Said 1

• What do you mean by Xper Stats maybe I can help you out with that.

• Editor status. And it's been explained, but thank you anyway! All it means is I don't have to wait for review before my takes are posted. Not that if takes long to get reviewed first, but it's still interesting to have.

What Girls Said 1

• There's editor status on here? What does that mean?

• I really don't know. I've written a few My Takes, but I don't know why that entitles me to xper points and if that's all that means