How to delete question?

I want to delete a question I made!

Nvm contacted mod.

Most Helpful Girl

• Users cannot delete their own questions and we do not remove questions per user request. If the question does not violate the rules of the site, we won't remove it. Please carefully consider what you post before posting it so as to avoid "post-regret."

You can make the question anonymous by going to the question and checking the "anonymous" box -or- you can disavow the question by going to your questions page and clicking the broken link symbol. This will make it anonymous and you will no longer receive notifications for the question.

Most Helpful Guy

• Never! GaG does not tolerate failure. -_-

What Girls Said 7

• You can't delete your questions here, you can only disavow them so they don't show up on your profile, it turns anonymous and you don't get notifications for it anymore. Questions only get deleted by the mods and admins if they break the posting guidelines.

• Ehh, I don't want to risk anyone I know seeing it though, it would humiliate me. Updated the question saying I contacted a mod already.

Unless:

Update question to something that breaks the rules. Problem solved? jk

• No don't do that because you'll likely get banned. Just disavow the question, it won't be traced back to your account and no one will know who asked it. That's all you can do.

• There's no way of deleting a question, unfortunately. However, you can disavow the question. It doesn't get rid of it, but it means that you no longer get notifications from it so you can try to forget that you ever posted it in the first place.

• You can't. You can only disavow it.

• You can't on your own. Perhaps ask a Admin if you csn find one

• It cannot be deleted.. it is going to be out there. FOREVER

• Like EVERYTHING that you post on line. ANYWHERE.

I try to tell my dumbass step sister this all the time.

• Nope. It'll be hilarious when she finishes college and triestarting to get a job as a preschool teacher and they pull up all of her underage drinking and bong smoking pics from social media.

• Lolol... 😂😂😂😂 she would be a great role model for kids. @CheerGirl38139

• Apparently, you can't delete a question, but you can disavow it.

• you can not delete :( sorry
    it is like that
    once you sent; it is there

What Guys Said 1

• You can't matey.