Why some of gaggers I have never seen asking any questions? However they are so active on other posts , what u think?

• They ask anonymously.
    53% (9)33% (3)46% (12)Vote
  • They actually dont ask.
    47% (8)67% (6)54% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Do Mention any other reason you think best

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I am qualified to answer that - I have only asked 47 questions and answered 27,532 questions - I think it is probably some people are talkers ( like to start convos, ask questions almost proactive ) others are listeners ( like to hear what others say and then join in convo, to be reactive ) - I feel it is as simple as that.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Sometimes they do ask questions but it is very rare, or they choose to be anonymous.
    Some people are more advice givers, than those who need advice.
    That can explain why you see them being very active answering instead of asking.

2|1
    0|0
  • I give more opinions than I ask questions.. a lot more...

0|1
    0|0
  • some may just really like to give advice/their opinion rather than just solely ask questions

0|1
    0|0
  • Most of the questions I ask are anonymous.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think a lot of people go anonymous. I, however, offer more opinions that I ask questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • some don't like asking questions, some ask anonymous

1|1
    0|0
  • I've only asked 2 questions since I joined. I really don't see the need. I like helping and 'trolling' more. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are anon most of the time

0|0
    0|0
  • My questions suck :/

0|0
    0|0
  • i just answer questions, but some of them just ask anonymously

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I get more out of helping out on other peoples questions then I do asking my own, plus I have nothing that I require or need help on or with. So why would I ask a question?

0|0
    0|0
  • I just don't have many questions to ask, but I like giving advice. If I do ask it won't be anonymously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Should I think?

0|0
    0|0
  • I just haven't thought of a good question to ask yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to think about questions but I don't really need any advice, things have always gone pretty well for me, I have a good handle on life and I'm good at finding things out for myself. There have been things I would have been better off knowing but they were unknown unknowns, as the saying now is.

0|0
    0|0
  • They work for NSA... monitoring us.

1|1
    0|0