Why am I still seeing people I blocked?

i still see their questions AND replies !!
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

and i see questions from inactive profiles as well? ugh!

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to your settings. Check a box saying hide the activities of people I block.

What Guys Said 8

• See when someone is blocked unless they block you too and or click prevent blocked users from seeing their activity you can still see them also want say that 2 users can
    block each other but on anonymous it disables and they can answer your questions
    or you can answer their questions.

• In your profile settings, you should see a box that says "Hide Activity of Users I Blocked." This will hide their activity in your feeds.

• 1|0
    • A) im not from a first world country
      B) did i say im gonna hang myself over this?

• Thirsty? Want some water? 😀

• ... wow just wow

• I don't think you can block their answers - Questions you can and they can't comment on anything you do or message you.

• Blocking just stops the interaction with 2 people. You can't upvote/downvote each other, comment on each other's questions and comments or message each other.

Outside of that you can still see them.

• You can still see them, It just means neither of you can reply to one another.

• Well that user hasn't blocked you. The one u blocked can't see your questions and my takes nor can he reply to non anymous opinions

• Reading those sentences made by larynx bleed. I don't even know where my larynx is.

• that woould be in your throat/neck area
      did you mean cornea?

What Girls Said 3

• I've noticed this too. It used to be that you would only see their opinions on things you had already commented on (like seeing them out and about) but now I keep getting their stuff come up in my recommended questions. @GirlsAskGuys what's up with this?

• check the guy's comments
      someone suggested a fix in the settings

• I've actually done that and it doesn't work very well.

• oh man realy? :\
      i thought that would fix it

• Go to settings then scroll down by the private profile button and in that sections it should have a button to click that reads somthing like don't show blocked user.

• Probably they were interesting people and you blocked them.. now you miss them

• yea... im seeing their shadows everywhere... i dream of them
      i see their face on everyone... i still remember their perfume

• Hahahaha... whats that about now?

• xD xD lmao I don't know