Do you have a problem with reading long questions on here?

Personally I don't. I've just noticed that people on here don't answer long/long-ish questions.

• Yeah I have a problem with it, I just can't do it
  • No I don't have a problem with it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not have a problem with long questions IF the question is well-written and understandable. when I come across a post without punctuation, bad grammar, misspelled words that is written in street slang, I simply move past it. People in this country, who are that ignorant deserve their problems. Ignorant means not having the facts and skills that can be learned by 90% of the population. Ignorant does not mean stupid, or retarded, so get over that.

If young people would simply learn the basics of reading, writing, math, etc., they might be able to see past the BS that has infected their relationships.

Most Helpful Girl

• If every sentence they write is some kind if justification, I won't respond because they don't want to hear anything that conflicts with what they want to hear.

For instance, if they write "why doesn't he text me" and proceed to write a novel of him smiling at them once two months ago, or looking in their direction last week, etc etc they don't want to hear the hard truth that he isn't into them. Then it becomes a debate via comments as they dispute your opinion with more worthless justification.

Better things to do, honestly, than convince someone who doesn't want to be convinced.

What Guys Said 10

• The problem isn't if it is long for me, it is when they block text it. If it one block of massive text, I move on. If they separate their ideas and space some times, I will read it!

• I only read it if the topic interests me. If it doesn't then I skip it.

• Usually I skip them.

• Yeah it can be a pain in the arse

• I'll get annoyed with long questions because the authors are often bad at getting to the point. All the extra wordage and unnecessary detail don't improve your question.

• Sometimes. It depends what a question is. If it's something like "Does he/she like me?", I'm probably gonna skip it. I also avoid reading really long racist or sexist questions that rely on retarded logic, unless I get a laugh out of them.

• Yeah... Most of those questions don't make much sense

• Yeah. I usually don't bother with them. There are some questions I find interesting though, and I'd be willing to read them even if they're like ten thousand characters long.

• Sorry, didn't read all that.

• I don't have the patience to read wall of texts.

• It depends on how well written and cogent it is. Most of them seem to be someone giving a long, involved description of what amounts to an impression which could have been described in a few words.

• So you think that the people that ask long questions try to give off an impression?

• A lot of them are trying, by giving details to make their POV seem like the only legitimate one. If you are only giving your view you should just admit that, to yourself and others.

• People are too retarded to give them that much time. Typically, the more retarded they are, the more they write. No thanks, keep it short, or no go.

• How in the world did you even have that thought? Retarded people don't write more... Because most book authors aren't retarded

• What the heck... Why would you think someone is retarded just because of that?

• watch for long opinions and posts. Notice how they will usually be prejudiced ramblings, philosophical musings devoid of reason but plenty of finger pointing, and also in-denial diatribes about why someone of the opposite sex isn't going out with the opinion holder.

What Girls Said 4

• Most of the time my focus level for long questions is at 0. Just having to read all of the detail and then think on how to comment. To much.

• I mean I've asked them before but really I don't like reading long questions.. Unless the title interests me then I'll read it but most of the time I don't.

• Unless it's about a topic that interests me, I don't bother with it. Long questions about personal matters are not interesting to me.

• Lol the weird thing is, that's what this website is designed for

• I know. Questions of 10 lines are tolerable, but some people write whole paragraphs as if all details matter.

• depends i guess