I'm new, so what exactly is a myTake?

thanks for the replys guys!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's where you post pictures of yourself for people to take

• I'm kidding. It's just an opinion on any thing. Just what you think about a certain topic

Most Helpful Girl

• Well first, welcome to GirlsAskGuys!

A myTake is similar to a short article that a user can write to express their opinion on a certain issue, give information to other users, or insight into certain topics. You can check out the FAQ to find out more about myTakes and any other questions you may have about the site. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq#173

And of course, feel free to ask me anything else as well if you have a question that the FAQ does not answer :)

What Guys Said 5

• I would call it an extended question or answer - Most questions and answers are short on the main feed - My Takes are like blogs.

• Just someone prattling on about stuff and trying to sound clever. One of the suckier additions to this site over the years.

• Most of them are just opinionated rants by isolated geeks who only shower by court order.

• Rather than ask a question, you give your opinion. Kind of like an article, but even less well-thought out and researched.

• They are the rantings of the mentally ill.

What Girls Said 4

• You write an article where you share your views , opinions or interesting things in general.

If promoted you gain 50 xper points.
    If featured on gags homepage , along with the 50 xper points you gain an additional 150 .

• It's an opinion piece - opinion style article basically or a step by step depending on who writes it and their style.

• Talk about any opinion you have on a certain topic. They are also ways for you to give advice on things that you have done before.

• Some sort of opinion, advice,... in a form of an article.:)