Is it weird to message someone who doesn't have a profile pic?

have you ever messaged someone who doesn't have a profile pic? for what reason did you message them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I would never message someone who didn't have a profile picture because you have no idea who you are talking to. BUT there are also fake profile pictures. Look, you just need to be careful. Like on facebook, if I see a person Ik, then I send them a request. Just look out :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't message that often - Yeah I talked to a few without knowing what they look like.

What Girls Said 4

• If I ever did so, it was to verify who they were.

• A person doesn't need a profile pic to be intelligent or interesting to chat with.

Everyone here is basically anonymous and half of us could be fake. Or not. No way to know for sure unless you Skype them etc.

• No, I don't message people in general.

• its not weird... why does it matter what they look like?

What Guys Said 4

• yeah, I wanted to let them know their username was funny as shit.

• I would never post a picture of myself on this website, or any website for that matter. There isn't a chance in hell I would Facebook friend anyone on here either.

• Plenty of people don't have profile picks but they have picks of themselves on that "mood" thingy.

• Na, u might like wot they say.