Did gag change their layout again?

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly don't see what was wrong with it the first time. At least they fixed the whole not-showing-age dilemma, and now on myTakes the guys and girls opinions are seperated.

However, now everytime I open a question, it looks just like a myTake. The whole update seemed completely unecessary. I don't think the new layout even looks as good as it did before. It's a dissappointment to say the last. But at least it is functional unlike how it was at the very beginning.

What Guys Said 9

• Yes they change things ever 2.2 days.

• A few slight changes but I think it is basically the same.

• Yes. I can't see the asker's age anymore.

• yup and that's fine wid me... i'll get used wid it as usual ;)

• Yeah but its like all of a sudden when I clicked Chrome I noticed changes on gag

• @asker haha... don't worry it's just a change :)

• Yes it did, on phone anyways. The send it button on the live feed looks a bit borky.

• we're looking into the sen button issue.. thanks for the feedback

• Yes though it seems to be purely a cosmetic change... for the moment I'm "neutral" about it :D

• I didn't notice a change...

• Unless it's the shadows in the heading bars or something.

• I've never seen a website change so drastically so often as this one does... sheesh.

• I noticed few mins ago, it is cool design yet very bold

• Yep. They can't stop fucking with things.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, they did. I'm not too happy about that.

• I guess the only thing I like about is they got rid of the ads, or rather, replaced it with gag's own ads.

• The profile pic for Asker is now much smaller.

If you go to someone's profile page their most upvoted opinions are right next to their profile description (if they wrote one). Whereas before, their profile description was below their most upvoted opinions.

Like most of the recent changes, they're pointless. I think GaG does this because they're bored at work so do this as a way of passing time.

• Really? I haven't notice this yet 😳

• Can't say I have noticed any changes.