I can't see how the age of any question askers now! Is it just me? What happened?

When I click on a question, I always check the asker's age, especially if it's a sexual question. Now I can't do that without having to hover over their name or go to their profile.

I want to be sure that I'm giving age appropriate advice and that Under 18's aren't asking anything overly explicit (which is against the posting guidelines).

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• yeah indeed... but when i post from "no opinions" section (as i do now) yer age's mentioned from wot i can see... but if i open yer question in another tab then nope age disappears

• Yeah I asked this an hour ago myself. It's a bug and they're supposedly going to fix it.

• Yes, me too, if you click on the question, you can't see their age.

• I saw it for a while earlier and like yourself was worried about implications.

What Girls Said 2

• It's not just you.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1611218-why-can-t-we-see-the-age-of-the-asker-on-their-question

It looks like they've changed the question layout to look just like mytakes, which includes not showing the age, although for some reason you can't even hover over the QA's username to see their age or other information...

The flag/report option also isn't working properly... I'm sure there are other issues too but meh...

• I noticed the changes to the question layout as well, but it doesn't bother me. The age thing has been fixed, not sure about the flag button.

• It would appear the glitch has been repaired.