Can fellow GAGers see the questions and myTakes that we are following?

• Yes, they can see.
  • No, they can't.
  • See poll results.
  • It's a beautiful day/night. Don't let it go away :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Nobody can see which questions or myTakes you're following. These things are personal and subjected to private purposes only. Only admins can see them.

A person can see the questions, opinions, myTakes, the people they follow, the people following him/her, the topics they follow, top 10 most upvoted opinions, their recent activity, County, Relationship status (optional), Occupation (optional), activity summary, 'member since' and their "about me" section (optional)
    Only if their profile is open otherwise he/she will have to follow you in order to let you see if their profile is private. However, you can still see their age, sex and avatar even if their profile is private.

Good luck :)

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think so - Only their questions, takes and opinions - Plus the recent activity

• Thank you :-)

• Thanks again. But we can't see the questions and myTakes they are following, right?

• As far as I know we can't

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think they can. And it also a beautiful day :)