Are there G@Gers whom you really like but don't follow? Why?

Thank you for all inputs :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• You can call me weird but I am following some people I dislike. I follow the people who :-
    ☻Post insight, helpful, funny or scintillating opinions.
    ☻Ask genuine, mind-bending, trending or unique questions and don't seek validation.
    ☻Share eloquent, beautiful, creative or interesting myTakes.
    ☻Some enigmatic, informative and classified acquaintances.
    ☻People who are suffering from cancer so that I'd keep up with them to make their life as happier as possible.

So, even if I like a specific person and he/she doesn't qualify for at least one of the above criteria, I won't follow him/her. And there are some people I don't like but I'm following them because I'm the one who learns from the enemies/rivals too. They must have some speciality or expertise in some field.

I don't follow back because this is not a facebook where friendship essentially needs validation by having the person in the list. By following someone, I'd easily see their activities in my feed and threads and that's the only reason I follow someone.

At the end, I wanna say that there ARE some people I like a lot but I'm not following them. And if you are reading this, I wanna say to you that
    I love you because you're awesome. My profile isn't following you but my heart and soul certainly doing this :)

• Keep your friends close & your enemies closer haha!

• So true! 👍

• Thanks :- D

What Guys Said 9

• Since the early days I have only followed people who have asked to follow me so there are lots of people I like that I don't follow.

• i like u but i don't follow u... can't xplain y

but i'll do... if u accept my request :p

• Yeah I don't know what I get from following people so I normally just follow back. (If I talk with the person coz I think it would be rude not to do so)

• Too spooky for me

• yes there are a few but im not sure if i should follow them because they would find it weird

• Yes.. Because she just doesn't ask any questions xD

• Don't you want to read her opinions?

• Oh so the questions that they reply too I get to see first? Hm. I'm still kind of new to this so I always thought it was just to see their questions.

If I don't see her opinions for a while, usually it's like a 'friend reunion'
      :)

• You can see her questions, opinions, opinion comments, myTakes and MHO awards in your feed if you are following her. But I think the best way to follow a person's activities on here is to visit his/her profile directly instead of using the feed. This is what I do :-)

• I dont like any Gaggers sadly :/

• I'm just here to help people while killing the time, that's it

• Nope if I like you then I shall follow you on here.

What Girls Said 11