What are your (least) favorite questions that are asked on GAG on a minute by minute basis?

You guys know which questions I mean,

'Does he like me'?
'What does this texting mean?'
'Is x-in big enough ladies?'
'Why do girls only go for jerks'?

The list goes on, but which is your favorite?

Also, as much as we hate these questions, how much less traffic would be on GAG do you think? Like if people just searched for similar results instead of asking the same question ith some small personal detail involved

I just feel like there are about 20 questions that make up 90% of all traffic on here.. What do you think?

by the way, my most hated question on here, by a mile, is 'he sometimes smiles at me and looks at me, does that mean he likes me?' I mean, come on...

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't stand the mostly naked "how do I look" questions. I have to babysit them for DAYS and it annoys me so bad! People can tell how you look with a shirt and pants on just as well as they can in your underwear.

Oh! And the ones where it's clearly a kid posting but they're claiming to be 18+. Yeah... that's a fantastic use of everyone's time. Thanks SO much.

• Yes, right on! What is even worse are all the men who say it so smoking hot... even though, to me at least, it is so clear they are that young...

• And they NEVER learn. I keep flagging the same anons over and over again. Keep you perversions to yourself and it will a whole lot easier for all of us.

• I know right? Why do you need to be half naked to get a rating? That just tells me that you're fishing for compliments. I posted one of me and I just kept my shirt and pants on lol. Thar's just luring pedos to you. :P

Most Helpful Guy

• The biggest recurring theme I see is, "What did he/she mean by that?" And it usually emerges that they really only text the other person.

I find myself writing some variation on "you need to talk face to face" in many of my answers.

• Pretty much anything related to texting gets me upset on here... you can't decipher feelings via text, you have to talk to people...

• Yeah I didn't understand how many people rely on texting for (what seems to be a majority of) their interpersonal communication until I got on GAG.

Texting is valuable but it is so not appropriate for most communication between romantic partners.

• YES! Well I don't know what does it mean when the sky is blue? *headdesk*

What Girls Said 5

• I hate dick size questions with a passion of course. They make my blood boil.

• The dick size questions should be put under a topic of their own. I hate them so bad.

• haha I agree. but so then should boob size and thigh gap questions as well! it is funny how we both have our versions of what shows up in our feeds. lol

• I hate ALLLLL of those questions! Preach :D
    Well, at least I wouldn't have to scroll for miles before finding a fun question to answer

• GaG complains about these questions but most can't handle questions that require any more intellect than that. They also don't like laughing. Or learning.

• Penis size questions.

What Guys Said 9

• I think you're right. And I get bugged by the 'how do I look' questions. I mean, if a girl posts one, compliments come flowing in like rapid fire. But I posted one once to see what would happen (and personally I don't look half bad) and everybody started hating hard on it. I even had a 14 yo girl tell me I looked like I was lactating. Like what the hell?

• Dude just ignore that one. You just used a bad angle. Don't worry about what kids say.

• You need to tag me if you want me to actually see your posts.

You can block and unfollow the How Do I Look topic and then you'll never see them unless they're improperly tagged.

• Sorry @BellePepper That was more aimed Rahdle. But ya, I see them when they are mistagged, which is still a few a day... It is not GAGs fault, you have tried to segment it, but people know they will get more responses for mistagging it...

• The staring questions, there is potentially thousands of reasons for someone to stare at you.

• It is the long questions that do my head in - You read a big long thing and it is something trivial at the end " They haven't texted back, it has been 3 hours 39 minutes?"

• Ya, all in block text too, no breaking up their thoughts. Usually those ones are the same questions, but they are just trying to convince you/ defend that what they think is right. that is another one I don't even bother with because if you disagree with them at all, they just won't have it and keep bringing up microscopic events that really don't matter to anyone not involved...

• Them penis questions were is @mistnigqa808 when you need him.

• I've only been here 2 days, but I ready my question (you should check it out btw) would be similar to that, in a way, but I at least try to make it different/interesting and informative with back story so it's not the same redundant shit

• No offence, but after years of being on here, there are only so many backstories as well. While It def helps to get your stuff answered better, it is still likely extremely similar to something else posted in the last 24 hours... but that's jsut how common these things are lol

• Dick size and boob size just bore the shit out of me

• All of them.

• "Does he/she still like me? (has not texted me since 2 hours)"

• All the texting questions get on my nerves too, 'he read my text, but has not responded, WHAT DO I DO?'

• I don't fully understand what Instagram is to be honest... and I am very happy with that.

• me neither... as far as i know... it's facebook without chatting and groups... just pictures you can comment on

• Anything that sounds like they are treating the feed like a personal blog.