Guys, should I be scary or "sexy" for Halloween?

I'm normally scary but I don't know if that just to weird now I'll either be evil Mia from evil dead or a black cat

cat

guys, should I be scary or

Mia

Most Helpful Girl

• The cat one looks like she has a man mustache..

anyway! Halloween is for scares... but most girls use it as a poor excuse to be slutty for attention... bleh~ In the end do what you want! they're both fine...

Scary = Awesome
    cute/sexy= if you want attention from men.
    THe End!

What Guys Said 11

• Well you are only 15 so might save the sexy stuff until you're like 17 or something, plus no one really goes scary anymore well I guess that's no totally true we have a guy who dresses up as an undead clown and chases children with an actual live chainsaw ( without the chain on it but still ) every Halloween but other then that I don't see much scary stuff.

• Halloween is about being scary so Mia.

• Be Mia she's scary 😓
    But don't come in her character cause then someone will definitely get a heart attack 😶?

• I really think Mia is scary and more original for Halloween

• Why not both? The scary, but sexy cat?

• Be Mia. She's sexier than that stupid cat face anyway

• Why not both?

• Definitely go for scary.

• Mia for the win. If you look close she is actually decent. Just get her cleaned and tech her to not be a demon and she would be really hot

• At your age, you should be scary.

• You're thinking of Halloween already? It's not even freakin' Labor Day yet. Slow your role. Personally I think women tend to do sexy on Halloween, too much. They know it's the one day of the year they can get away with looking slutty without actually being called a slut.

• I'm obsessed with Halloween it's my future... I don't want slutty but last year I came as Annabel and I was called that by tons of people and strangers last year lol I just don't wanna be a weirdo

• Oh, I see, should have mentioned that in the question, we're only at the end of July, so, to talk about end of October already is like "woah"

• There is a school in California that is amazing. If this is your dream then being a cat isn't going to get you experience. But Mia will especially if you can pull it off! I always do trial runs of my Halloween makeup so starting now isn't that bad. Good luck :-)
      http://www.cinemamakeup.com/

What Girls Said 10

• I think American Hallowe'en is lame, but I think it's lame we don't make more of a deal about it here in the UK because I love hallowe'en. I don't get what's hallowe'en about sluttly nurses or slutty policewomen, or slutty cats... it's supposed to be scary!

I would go with a scary outfit...

• JFC IM TRYING TO GO TO BED WTF

Oh my god go with Mia. That's terrifying. Holy Christ.

• i like the look of Mia its more original

• Evil! "Sexy" costumes are so boring and expected. Be unexpected.

• Be Mia!! Its so much cooler to be scary. That's the point of it, not to look like a whore :-)

• You should dress up as Mia.

• how about cute?

• I fucking hate mia but i guess it makes sense to go for mia. That bitch is gross

• Lol why you thinking about this so early

• Omg, Mia is too scary.