Has anyone you've talked to for a while not "followed" you on GAG?

I'm kind of new here but I was talking to a girl here saying she dislikes when she " follows" someone and they don't follow her back OR that she messages people, talks, follows them and they don't "follow". Has that happened to you?

• yes, its weird they don't follow me
    15% (2)31% (4)23% (6)Vote
  • meh
    31% (4)23% (3)27% (7)Vote
  • no, its cool
    38% (5)23% (3)31% (8)Vote
  • I might wonder for a bit but then I'll forget
    16% (2)23% (3)19% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Some people don't follow - Following is only important on My Feed - I follow only out of politeness if you ask to follow me I will follow you - I don't use my feed - I honestly don't have a clue who I am following or who I am being followed by.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh, I'd like to have followers and they can follow me for their own reasons, but I really want people to earn my follow with good opinions, not just because I talk to them. I follow people that I don't talk to because they have like-minded or very detailed and interesting opinions. I don't start following someone I talk to unless I have more followers than people who follow me, I think it looks weird for a male to follow a disproportionate amount of people.

0|0
    0|0
  • i talk to some people who follow me and some who does not, there is no real difference, we get along well and that is what matters, and To be honest i really don't care number of followers/following. but if someone follows me i follow back since it does not cost money lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, people have followed me and when i went to follow them back
    they would unfollow me and some people have talked to me i follow
    not many i guess i am good for being used and dumped nothing new,

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not instagram girl, who would I care (not that I care on instagram either lol.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't bother me. It's not Facebook

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2