How do you feel about "How do I look" questions?

Mostly it's just teenage girls posting half naked photos to get compliments from guys. I'm just like, why? Why can't you take a picture of your body with pants and a shirt on? That's what I do and it's still effective. Ugh. :P I had to unfollow the topic because I was tired of my feed being flooded with half naked girls.

That's just my two cents. How do you feel about them?

Most Helpful Guy

• it´s ok. sometimes they´re obviously fishing for compliments but what´s so bad about giving somebody a compliment who apparently needs it desparately.

i did it too because i´m really insecure about my looks.

i mean how are you supposed to let people rate your physical condition, if you hide the exact features you want them to rate? :D

• I can understand that, but it's like... They know they're hot and want you to buff up their self esteem. I can get if they wanted honest answers and I would just comment things I like about them but most it's girls who want compliments on their already perfect body. :(

Oh and you look fine to me. :)

• aww thank you :D

"fine" is not enough for some people maybe... i mean they probably know that they´re hot... but they want to know if they´re rather a 9 or a 10. if that makes sense for you. i mean i know i´m not that pretty but i personally know girls who are really pretty but genuinely think they´re like a 5 or 6.

• Ahh that makes sense. You're welcome. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• They're beyond annoying. I have the topic blocked. I can't with those people. And they don't even want honest opinions, just for you to suss up their self-esteem.

• I'm thinking about blocking it too. It just... ugh! I can't deal with these selfie people.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't care for them.

• I understand it's weird but if teenagers don't mind posting such pictures, whatever the reason may be, they seem to be okay with it.

• Yeah, I guess they want comments saying how sexy they are.

• Maybe you're right.

• I agree totally I think the rules should changed to ban underwear posing by all ages. Plus boob shots and the yoga inspired butt shot angles.

• Yeah, or get rid of that section all together. But that probably wouldn't be good.

• I would change emphasis of it rather than get rid of it - Made it about affirmation rather than a beauty pageant.

• I feel exactly the same, really. It's almost exclusively unskilled selfie whores.
    You know what? I'm going to unfollow it right now :)

• Tired of it. It's either attention whoring or catfishing 90% of the time.

• I know right?

• Yeah. Someone may actually feel insecure

• Sometimes we find things about our bodies that just don't look or feel normal and just need to know if it is or it isn't. But "omg I'm like super fit but do I look fat in thong?" questions make me wish they'd remove the category as a whole.

• Yeah, you're right, posing half naked isn't necessary.

• It's fine. If it makes them feel better. Although there was a naked pic once and I was like :O
    It got taken down really quick

• I know right lol?

• But a lot of them already know the answers they'l get. They have a need to hear it

• True. That's exactly what I mean.

What Girls Said 5

• i feel the same... some are actually insecure and who want some advice.. but most are just ''thirsty''

• Yeah, they just want compliments.

• I think they are stupid. Most of the time it's just girls trolling for attention and more than half the time it's not even their pic, but so many men are gullible on here , they just eat it right up , I find the humour in that.

• I know right? That's why I find it so funny.

• I see questions from that category many times a day. I got bored from seeing "how do I look" questions over and over again, therefore I blocked the topic.

• I'm thinking about blocking it too. I can't stand half naked pictures in my feed. :P

• i stay dressed n i'm 23

• I think it should be taken down , due to recent experience of someone taking pictures of me off of my Instagram and posting them on the site asking what they rate my body. And there is no way for me to get them off of the site.

• Oh my. I think you should tell an admin or report the questions.