Don't you just hate it when you ask a question on GAG and other users comment on an opinion "MHO RIGHT THERE ^^"?

Because I do. I mean I know that it just means that you found that opinion funny, helpful or whatever but why not just say "Agreed!" ? It is MY question and I am the one who chooses the MHO.

How do you feel about these comments?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its just saying ''I agree what they said, And in my personal opinion this should be the MHO''
    You see, MHO is rarely the most helpful opinion
    MHO is the thing that the asker agreed with,

For example, A few weeks ago, There was this question about gun crime, And, This girl (Idk her name), Wrote this 2,000ish word reply with pictures and statistics and everything and it was amazing, And someone who just put a shitty opnion like ''i dont know but we should pray'' got MHO... How the fuck is that fair?

When people do it, They are just saying what they believe was the most helpful/best opinion, and then you can take that into account when you pick MHO yourself.

All the best.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I love these because the opinions are either really funny or sooo true and helpful

But I could see how it could annoy you but I don't think they mean it as in actual 'give them mho' like you said its kind of like I like this or agreed but mho seems more cheerful

For example when males say 'hes the man' after a fight or sex or something.. Obviously he's a man :) (bad example)

But I understand where you are coming from :)

• Haha I didn't think it'd be this big of a thing, its just a way of showing approval/agreement without upvoting

• Well someone posted that on my opinion once but I knew it wasn't gonna happen. The asker was sexist so I was trying to piss him off.

Anyway to answer your question, it doesn't really bother me that much. I'm not gonna choose one based on that, but it's nice to know people find it helpful.

• Well, that just means that those people think that that given opinion should be the MHO.

It is not necessarily going to be the MHO.

But still. It's nice of them to say that.

• I don't mind - It is still up you to choose MHO

• Nope it never really bothered me in fact I've done that a couple of times.

• Sounds like first world problems to me. Why do you bother? Just ignore the comments, if you feel they arepointless.

• they say it because that opinion is exactly what's on their minds.

• Because some people like fun.

What Girls Said 6

• its pretty common but its not a big deal

• I don't really mind.

• I honestly dont care

• I don't really mind.

• I don't mind because I do it also sometimes 😂

• they dont actually choose for you

just like someone posted an opinion on your question they posted their opnion saying that comment is mho worthy lol