So is there a limit on how many times an opinion gets removed that I made, before I get my account deleted?

• Yes there is
  • No there isn't

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty sure there isn't a definite limit, and it probably also depends on why your opinion was removed.

• It was labeled as nonsense so I guess thats ok

• Then I'd say so :) I'd assume that something being removed for nonsense would be looked at more leniently than adult content.

• Sweet thanks!!

What Girls Said 2

• I want to believe very very hard that there is. Just inferring I think it depends on severity, frequency, and repetition. Like if you post many nonsense posts after being warned x many times, I believe you will be banned. But even then it seems like some people are only banned for short amounts of time while others are banned longer. It really depends I think.

Here's a link to the posting guidelines and please do your best to follow them so we don't lose the pleasure of your company http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

• I appreciate it I just sometimes post stuff with the way my mind flows I am just concerned if I get banned that is all. I have only gotten 2 opinions removed so I dunno..

• Just do your best and that's all anyone can hope for :)

• It's subject to the whim of GAG admin.

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on content of opinion as you say I the nonsense ones probably aren't counted.

• Actually, I don't really know. Opinions are removed at the whims of moderators. It's totally biased and subjective.

• Moderators don't remove opinions. We hide them. You can see what moderators can do what on the FAQ http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators

• Well, we'll just have to agree to disagree. There should be a recourse to understand EXACTLY why an opinion is removed and some due process...

• Yeah I agree there should be some debate and reasoning if my account is going to get banned