What on this forum makes you laugh?

for me, it's people saying i cannot have an opinion, to be quiet, and that not having perfect knowledge of stuff is not good. what about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is this 1 guy who keeps ranting on commentators having Aspergers.

• why do keep responding to me, when it's clear you're not a very decent person? Why do you presume I need to respond and be 'kind' to you? sorry, but you'll most like accuse me of having a mental disorder. i don't. if you wish to PROVE so, then find out my medical records or any current doctor I see. The fact you always come here as Anon, is proof in my eyes of a mental disorder.

• Till next time?

• haha... ok. well you amuse me, for your instructions i don't need to care about... and you don't hav the balls to admit your intent. ok.

Most Helpful Guy

• Idiotic, misogynist, racist trolls...

What Girls Said 7

• People who think autism and Aspergers are insults mostly.

• Tough question
    Have found this rarely when finally someone intelligent shuts down
    a troller or
    a I'm always righter or
    talk about my penis or
    how do I look or
    anyone wasting the time/efforts of others

• When people tell stories about children it makes me laugh.

• It's funny how people respond to my opinions. I speak my mind most of the time but it's never really serious. I enjoy making others laugh and brightening their days!!

• The constant am I fat/ugly when you can look at them at tell they know they aren't :-)

• Me, because I'm sososo funny in my opinion

Also you because you can't stop telling people that they have aspergers when they don't agree with you

• i don't care who disagrees with me. but then it's just my honest view of people.

• Nothing makes me laugh anymore.

What Guys Said 4

• When GAG does an update and tries to fix stuff that isn't broken. (*cough cough* like the latest layout change)

• I actually have the most outlandish questions and I often get messages in my inbox of people going LMAO and shit like that, but most of the time I'm asking legit questions I feel curious about

• Trolls and Racists mostly. Some of the stuff they write is just down right mind boggling.
    For example I just read a mytake titled "Aliens Among Us" and it was freakin hilarious.

• You and your views make me laugh. But so do a lot of people on here.

• i'm glad. but then you have a condition, but that's fine. come and beat me and find me, since i see you say worse or similar./

• Cool story bro