Do you guys/girls pm attractive people on here?

SO say you see someone cute or hot here (or on any forum). Would you pm them?

• Yes!
  • Maybe
  • No
  • Other (explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. If I message someone its because they said something funny. I'm always weary of online individuals who are "too hot".

• So is if they're not funny you don't message?

• Thank you for answering my questions

• Yw! Thanks for MHO!

What Guys Said 21

• The reason why I pm anyone is usually because they seem like cool people, or they can answer my questions and give me advice. There are quite a bit of attractive people on here, but I wouldn't pm them for that reason.

And if people pm me, I try and respond to all of them. Not many people pm me though, so I usually don't to worry about it.

• No, I don't.

• Due to both the reputation that my gender has here and the fact that I'm already in a relationship, i avoid that unless I feel I have a question that only she can answer.

• No, I only PM someone when I am invited too.

But, i have no issue in people PMing me anytime they wish

• I PM people with interesting profiles, sometimes, but I don't PM women just because they're beautiful.

• Yeah I sent perv messages all the time lol

• Nah. Given the nature of conversations which rattle around here that would seem in poor form... like someone trying to pick people up in a school councelors waiting room, or a family planning clinic.

• Not at all

• I pm people. Wether they're attractive or not. Mind blown!

• That's great. If I get a pm its usually a "you're sexy" or "damn you're too hot". I want to be Pm'ed bc they like my answers!

• Sure but I don't think its so bad that men are calling you hot and sexy. Is it?

• Not at first but after a while you question if that's all they see (talking about guys at my school too).

• I message people because I want to continue talking to them about a subject or to thank them for a follow which sometimes ends up producing conversation, but not because they're attractive... well except for that one guy... kinda.

If they were attractive and I knew they were living in Brisbane then I'd think about giving it a shot.

• No, it's fruitless, what are the chances you're going to meet that person in real life?

• Well I had pretty girls pm me who hadn't see photos of me so... Just like in life, looks are a plus
    But it's personality that wins people over

• It is a social site not a dating site - I would only PM if something came up

• i've pm-ed attractive gals here but for other reasons... not for hittin on 'em ;)

• I rarely PM people. Only if they PM me first, I love chatting :D.

To answer your question, yeah sure, that has happened, but it's not a "rule"

• guessing a lot of people dont since i have not been messaged yet.

• nah fam i dont... you get me fam?

• No.. This isn't a dating site.

• not really I've given compliments but I don't pm someone unless they pm me first

• Not messaging anyone right now.

• I dont have right to do it :(

What Girls Said 12

• Absolutely not. First of all it's stupid to trust anyone just based on the picture they claim is them on the internet. It's also rude to only like someone based on looks. Don't you think there should be more to a person than how they may or may not look?

• I have had some people send me messages of that nature. I do not message them.

Note: If you send me messages like that you will most likely find yourself blocked without a response.

• Neah, it would be creepy and awkward. 😂

• Why?

• What to say?
      "Hey, you look hella sexy, wanna be friemds?"
      Lol, no way! 😂

• Lol
      A "hi how are you" sounds more believable lol

• No. I pm someone if I like their opinions and need suggestions. That's all :)

• No
    ///////

• I would message people who shared the same opinion

• I don't go out of my way to message guys I find attractive on here or really I don't message anyone on here first...

But I have messaged a lot of cute guys after the fact (if it's really them) just never first.

• No, i don't pm anyone on here.

• I only PM'd an attractive person once on here to show him a meme. It was really only coincidence that he's attractive. I swear.

• I'm intrigued to read and answer the questions and see other people's answers, but I'm not looking for a relationship.

• I only PM people I have something in common with or that I find interesting.

• Nahh, it's just a picture lol