Am I the only person that receive weird messages from people on this site asking for help in a "sexual" manner?

It is super weird because I will write back: I am not interested in those type of pm. The person would write: Okay, maybe later.

Maybe, just maybe I am being a little to paranoid. Eh, maybe I should not be so weirded out.

• Yes
    15% (4)30% (7)22% (11)Vote
  • No
    85% (22)70% (16)78% (38)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Sadly, that's normal on here.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Unfortunately a sign of the times on any public forum on the internet you can get these messages. You can change your email settings only to receive messages from your followers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rule #5 of the internet: any site that allows private communication will inevitably be used by guys to try to talk dirty to girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah your not alone... i had 4 gurls hitting on me yesterday yuck.. blocked them all.. you get me fam?

1|1
    0|0
  • My sis is determined not to set her profile private, but she may have to. She had two more today. Shame, I don't get any :-(

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah there's a load of perverts on here.. Mostly of the male variety I am sad to say.

1|0
    0|1
  • This phenomenon is common for GaGirls. It's not only you

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah it's happened to me before

0|0
    0|0
  • no your not paranoid, I am guessing women get it all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly, I would suggest most women get unwanted advances from desperate guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I kinda wish i could have that

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope I'm being spared.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but from what I've seen on this site a lot of women get that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your a girl... people willa lways try to pester you for sex...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I get them too. Just block them without answering.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're not alone. I get a lot of sexual messages here. Don't get me wrong, I like talking about sex but a lot of guys take it too far and then they want to text me or know where I live or send pics of their penis. There have been a few who have creeped me out on here and I don't creep out easily. Lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Yikes, that is way to far. I post anon because I don't want that type of feedback. Most still act like pervs there, too.

• No, you're not alone. I used to receive many perverted messages too, that's why I had to change my privacy setting. Only people I followed back can message me.. I follow back only those people who seem like cool people.

1|0
    0|0
    • Did you receive them from females, too?

• Yup. BUT, I really think many of them were guys with fake girls profile. It sucks, cause I use to think they just wanna have a friendly chat but then turns into dirty... so, I have to block such people, lol

• You're not, we're in this together

1|0
    0|0
    • How do you handle it?

• The best way is ignoring them + blocking them.

Me on the other hand will reply sometimes, asking them What makes them think that a girl would just agree to this. Or I just say no and try to turn the conversation around to a different topic.
      Or I laugh in their faces

• Defintely not lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No, you're not. But I don't mind helping. If someone genuinely needs help, I have no issue with talking with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. That happens a lot on this site. You should ignore them or block them.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's normal. I've gotten messages like that as well. Just block the creeps

1|0
    0|0
  • I often get weird messages too, I just block them.

1|0
    0|1
      Says often gets messages from creepy guys
      Whatthefux.

• Go figure. I got two messages from creepy guys on the first day I registered, I have the pictures to prove it if you want. Just can't post said pictures yet, need more Xper apparently.

• No... It's one of the reasons why I barely reply to messages anymore

1|0
    0|0
  • I had at least 5 of those pervs since I joined like, 3 days ago.

1|0
    0|0
  • No you are not the only one. I think most of us get those types of messages.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's why I don't put my picture up. Guys will write you pervy things most of the time

0|0
    0|0
  • I get them too but I don't respond to them. I just block them and move on. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you're not. I received those kind of messages a few times. Just ignore it or block them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ignore and/or block them and move on. They aren't worth your time.

0|0
    0|0