FOR MODERATORS: Can you see who asked the questions and answered opinions even if theyre anonymous?

Like if you can remove questions, can you see who actually posted it even if they were anonomous? Or their anomymous opinonions?

• Yes we can
    4% (1)8% (2)6% (3)Vote
  • No we can't see more information about the asker or commenter than the other users
    38% (9)42% (10)40% (19)Vote
  • Depends (explain)
    0% (0)4% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • Im not a moderator
    58% (14)46% (11)52% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• No we can't see more information about the asker or commenter than the other users. Only administrators can see the real identity because they control the site. The most active admins are
    -menguc
    -xHoneyxBeex
    -GirlsAskGuys

For more information about moderators :- http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Nope. People who post anonymously are anonymous to me too!

0|1
    0|0
  • No, of course not. Only admins can. It would be hella fun if we could though 😈

0|0
    0|0
  • no we can't see who's behind anon

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that feature only happens for the administrators on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a moderator, but they can't see who posts anonymously. Only administrators can.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I'm not a moderator, but if I'm not wrong moderator can't see who anonymous users are, only admins can.

0|0
    0|0
  • no we can't see who is anonymous , just GAG staff can

0|0
    0|0
    • And whos the GAG staff?

• Show All
    • they only give updates to changes that are either being made , or coming unless we send them a message about questions that we have

• lol , they don't get cozy and spend time chatting with us that's for sure

• We see exactly what all the other users see. Only admins can see who's hiding behind the curtains.

2|0
    0|0
  • Mods can't see it only Admins

0|0
    0|0
  • No, only Administrators can see your question and actually see you as the user

0|0
    0|0
  • Anonymous is anonymous to us.

I don't know about admins, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was, the only thing we could do is remove answers/comments. We didn't know who asked questions anonymously. Only admin could. Highly unlikely that's changed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a mod but the site's FAQ says that they can't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Moderators see everything and report it to the FBI.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes we can. ;)

0|0
    3|1