Do you think Girls ask Guys should become an app?

Most Helpful Guy

• An app for Girls ask Guys would be awful it already freezes up mobile phones just using it on the internet if you're not very careful. I know it is GAG to with the problem because my phone is a pretty new phone and my mobile phone provider is excellent with the service they provide and the biggest thing that says it is GAG with the problem is that it is only GAG I have this problem with not any other website.

• When does the freezing happen? (on what pages, initiating which feature?) Also what type of phone and browser are you using? Thanks for the feedback.

• Thanks for the clarification. Does this happen only when you are typing question details or also happens typing opinions/comments?

• @menguc it happens pretty much only when I am tying opinions and comments, questions seem to be reasonably ok with no problems.

Most Helpful Girl

• The FAQ is your friend http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/features

"Is there a GirlsAskGuys smartphone app?
    We're currently working on a mobile app!
    ISO and Android app will be coming soon!"

I heard something about this summer but I'm not sure.

What Guys Said 8

• I wouldn't mind it at all. But I do notice I prefer to use this on a PC as I mess up the words on a phone all the time and autocorrect is a blessing and a curse.

• I used to be like "what for" but there is nothing more infuriorating than when you open another tab in chrome, copy paste the link, then you go back and Chrome reloads your page because it ran out of memory and it forgets everything you typed.

So an Android application would be great.

• Right now it's slow with a laptop and browser so i can imagine with a app
    they were talking about a GaG App but their running low on money.

• There used to be one for the iPhone but it was utter shit, so hopefully a MUCH better app will be made soon.

• They are working on one I believe

• maybe it would make a good app

• I'm surprised it isn't already

• I know right. Facebook is a website then it became an app too. Just like Tumblr also

• Girls ask guys aren't as popular as them you think they make the same money , facebook probably made more money in the early days than all of girl ask guys existence

• I get that, Mr MattDamnAndFriends, but they are still popular enough to get an app

• No, enough with the apps already.

What Girls Said 8

• No way. Should that ever happen and I get it, can you imagine how much more time that'll result in me wasting on this site than I already am? :/

• There already is/used to be one.

• Yeah, it would be easier to use when I am not at home (in front of my laptop which I don't like to use).

• No because it might be freezing and you might have to keep logging back in and stuff. Plus I don't have enough space if it was an app.

• they are currently making one.
    i'm fine with the mobile version

• Yes, yes, yes

• I thought it already was for iPhone

• I think one is being worked on.