Do you think GAG has a misogynistic side?

is it just me that constantly see questions slating women for little to no reason calling them all whores etc
do you think GAG has a larger nmber of guys like this

got rid of anon answers bc who has time for that bs

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a case of the loudest minority. All you need is 10 disgtuntled anons and you have 50 questions.

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah, There are a lot of misogynists, and without sounding a cunt, i'm can be myself (Guilty as charged).

But, There is also a misandrists side to GAG aswel. I mean, Look on this comments page, All the girls who are saying yes there is a misogynistic side, and +1's from girls, Yet all the guys who say it works both ways are getting downvoted by girls.

Sadly, Feminism is a lot more powerful then 'Meninsim' . And that does reflect here too, I mean, Iv'e had times where I've been called shit like ''typical male pig'' just for saying i don't have much respect for women who post naked photos online. But whatever.

• "But, There is also a misandrists side to GAG aswel. I mean, Look on this comments page, All the girls who are saying yes there is a misogynistic side, and +1's from girls, Yet all the guys who say it works both ways are getting downvoted by girls."

I mean, I expect low level sexism from both guys and girls. There are going to be both guys and girls who are lonely or have been hurt by the opposite sex and feel bitter about it. There are going to be both guys and girls who believe sexist stereotypes about the other gender. There are going to be questions like, "Why are all guys jerks?" and "Why do women only care about money?"

But there are guys on this site who write essays about how awful women are. That we're all lying, cheating, golddigging, entitled sluts/whores. That western women in particular are trash. That men are superior to women in every way. That women shouldn't have the right to vote (I've seen that argument multiple times). I've seen a guy tell another to have anal sex

• I didn't say that only men are assholes. I'm saying that the number of posts and the level of vitriol is not equal.

I'm a moderator. I make a point to look for these types of posts from guys AND girls, and there is far more misogyny on GAG.

• I honestly cannot say which one does it more as I've never witnessed myself one side being more aggresive on this.

Though, regardless of who does it more, both sides still do it, and thats my point.
      Have a nice day mate.

• Wherever two or more bros are gathered on the internets, there is misogyny.

Women complain about men too of course, "sex is all guys want", "men are all dogs" & etc.

• As much as it has a misandrist side yeah.

• Yeah, it has both sides though. I see lots of misandrists on GAG too, they're usually anonymous, and some don't comment, but when one gives a misandrist comment you see plenty of girls upvoting it.
    But that's the Internet, you have mosogynists on one side, and misandrists on the other, then on the middle there's those who don't give a shit about that and just wanna have fun.

• It's prevalent in the whole internet actually. Even worse, if not.

• Of course. Misogyny and misandry exist in the world and because gag derives its userbase from the world without discrimination, you're bound to see both of these behaviours on the site.

• Well as you can see by the answers there's just a lot of bitter people in general. Both sides are playing victim here in the answers. The pissing contests between the genders need to stop but people feel so compelled to tell everyone about how their gender has it worse.

• Well, we dislike whores, not women.

• Yeah definitely. I haven't even been here that long but that's what I notice the most.

• A lot of misandrists here too from what I've seen.

• when you hate some people, any people investigate the root of the problem inside you first and then in others... .

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah and it's the biggest side. I used to get into fights for that all the time but I gave up. Too many idiots here so now I just roll my eyes and scroll.

• Oh, honey, does it ever. The broken flock to this website and infect it with their puerile views.

• Yeah there is
    there's a lot more women bashing than male bashing

• Well there is a possibility that its the same 1-3 guys posting misogynistic garbage over and over again and the reason I say this is because the misogynistic posts are mostly all written by somebody 18-24 years old. Others are so addicted to life in rich society they think that starvation, death and mutilation is no worse than chicken pox. They underestimate how much people in this world suffer because they themselves lived in a comfortable box all their lives.

• I see a few a day but it goes both ways. Both men and women are like this. It's cause they're sitting behind a computer, that they think they can say whatever they want.

• Yeah it's filled with them.

• DUUUUUUUUUUUH !

• Yep it's a melting pot for lonely bitter misogynistic men who can't get laid

• ohhh yes! :/