How many gag notifications do you receive on average?

I receive 7 to 8 notifications daily. A little more, if I ask a question. What about you?
I know it all depends, but I mean in general.

0|0
16|13

Most Helpful Guy

• 2-3 notifications

1|0
    0|0
    • Finally someone like me!

• Hey! Didn't you say 7-8 in your questions? Could you be lying to us? lol!

• @chikitou1 Like me as in very few notifications.
      1 to 20 is very few notifications

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Some days I'm more active than others. But on average like 5-10 10+ if I ask a question. I've had like 158 before now. xD

2|0
    0|1
  • Average is about 2.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends if I asked questions or not usually around a 100 and on days I post questions 150

0|0
    0|0
  • These days almost 5-10 notifications a day.

In the beginning, it was at least 50 when i was active here.

The lesser, the better for me.

Having no notifications is relaxing for me!

PMs are excluded, but i do PM once in a while.

0|1
    0|0
  • Id say on an average day like 25 ish?, Some days I've had up to 100 if i posted a popular question.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1😂😂

Gag notifications are the best

0|0
    0|0
  • Very few notifications.

0|0
    0|0
    • And here's one for you bro. I know you love seeing the yellow color next to that bell ;)

• About 4 - 3!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Like one, or two. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Less than 5 unless I have a featured question going.

0|0
    0|0
  • just depends on the question you ask, some topics are hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe around five, but then again I don't usually answer much XD

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Depending on the day and what may come My way, @HollywoodGlam.
    I Answer quite a few Questions so it comes in spits and spurts. I have logged in and found as many as 15 and up if I have been gone for a long weekend and have not been on GAG, the numbers are Higher. Other times, I have woke up to 6 and more in a row, sometimes more. Like I said, the days vary. I keep up on this every day here, dear.
    However, one thing is for sure, I get More Messages than I believe I get anything, aside from MHO.
    Good luck. xx

0|1
    0|0
    • lol... I have to laugh... I think Much more now that I am looking at everyone's for when I Fist get on, it might be This but you have to recall, probably Much more because I am on on and off all day long so I was not being truthful. lol.. As a GURU, I would imagine 20 and up in total, More when I am out of town. lol:)) xxoo

• I'm shocked that people receive such a small amount of notifications. For me it's probably around 100.

1|1
    2|1
    • It's not something to be shocked about, lol. Receiving few notifications is totally normal.

• Show All
    • To clarify: what I meant was I would be extremely confused if I suddenly started getting like only 5 notifications a day, and probably wouldn't enjoy GAG as much. There's nothing wrong wiyh getting a few notifications at all, I just personally wouldn't like it. It would be bizarre to ME.

• Oh okay.
      I guess, you're lucky.

• Uhh if I asks a question, that can range from 5-10, more if I haven't logged in after asking the question.

On average probably around 8-9, the most I've gotten was 49, that's because I haven't logged in for a day 😳😳

1|0
    0|0
  • Around 10 or so normally, I don't come on as much as I used to though but apparently I make a lot of people mad in some questions lol

1|0
    0|0
  • When I used to have a photo of me up I would get about a dozen a day especially if I answered a question off anon.
    But I answer almost all questions anon now (unless like this one I have no choice)
    and I removed my pics.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I talk (and talk back) a lot, I can get up to a hundred notifications a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • above 80... most of the time..

0|0
    0|0
  • at least 90-100 notifications everyday.

1|1
    1|1
    • Someones popular!

• @Shyguy_1988 She is very** popular! lol

• @Asker @Shyguy_1988 LOL! No no... I'm just talkative. I love to give my opinions, I answer many questions, that's why I get many messages and comment notifications.
      Talkativeness is the reason 😳

• A lot 20+ but that's cause I'm on it all day lol

1|0
    1|0
  • It depends on how busy I have been or if I asked any questions recently. I had 10 this morning some days 20-30 other days nothing..

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe 10ish

0|1
    0|0
  • Like 20 ish a day. Sometimes more or less.

0|0
    0|0
  • Between 1-5. I primarily answer questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • The more I post the more notifications I get

0|0
    0|0
  • OMFG.. I dont even know where to start..
    56? 64? :')

0|0
    0|0