Should they show how many people are online?

It would be interesting to see how many people are online and to see who has visited your profile. do you think they should make it happen. what other things should they add/remove

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather not.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think some indicator a person is online - I know you can work it out from last online <1 and when they were last active on a public profile but wouldn't a symbol be nice plus active not just logged on like less than 10 mins since they last did something on GaG - Number of people online would be nice to know but site never gives that info probably for marketing reasons.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Ahah the number of people who has visited your profile.. It'd be amusing yet creepy at the same time tho

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• hmm i don't think so bud... wot's da point of how many people r online anyway or how many people have visited yer profile?

if we were about to add sth then it should be of course da ability to disable opinions/comments from yer questions whenever u want!

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually this is a pretty neat idea I'd like to see them implement some day.

0|0
    0|0