Moderators, shall I suggest a new means of expression besides my takes and questions?

The new form will be quizes. the well known normal quiz. you'll provide people with 8-14 short questions and have multiple choice answers A, B, C, D for example. and when someone answers all the questions he/she'll get a board with the answers/results. "if you got more A's then you are X thing/category/avatar/pet whatever. if you got more Bs you are Y" etc... .

How does this idea seem to you? I think it will be great fun and completely change the fluidity and dynamics of the site.

• Yes, I think it's a good idea
  • No, I don't think it will work
  • It depends, if it is implemented in that way... (write below)... .
  • I'm a mod and i approve this!

Most Helpful Girl

• My suggestion is to pass it along to the admins via

Personally I'm not sure how I feel about it but the huge quiz site of my childhood, quizillia, closed down like last year so I kind of wonder at a site pushing a quiz aspect? I don't know I would want to know more about the situation to form an opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds fun but might be hard to manage - You probably end up take quizzes from elsewhere and if you had to type it out it would take ages.

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds rather complicated to arrange if you are posting a quiz. Also dreadfully inaccurate way of quizzing and using information. I can see the appeal but I think it's too complicated.

• Lol I guess my understanding sucks.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, also let's change this site's name to 'Homework stimulator 2015'